Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
happyhour1122

Silver

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:50 am

justwanttobealawyer wrote:
dionysius1 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:If I disclose myself single guys here would all fall in love with me :roll:

Why did you remove the post justwanttobealawyer? I was filling out an application, lol

Hahahah for a second I got paranoid that BOLE was watching me...

Girl.... BOLE is reading our thread. They are entertained. Let them be.
UNLESS YOUR REAL NAME IS justwanttobealawyer.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:52 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
dionysius1 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:If I disclose myself single guys here would all fall in love with me :roll:

Why did you remove the post justwanttobealawyer? I was filling out an application, lol

Are You Out There, BOLE? It's Me, Batman

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:54 am

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
dionysius1 wrote:

and his faithful sidekick known to all: Baybreeze

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:55 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
dionysius1 wrote:

Its me Happyhour1122. You know what BOLE stands for?
B: BOLE
O: OMFG
L: Let me have my
E: EXAM RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gronkie87

New

Postby Gronkie87 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 am

GoBills4life wrote:
Gronkie87 wrote:Joining you all from the 716! This chat has been such a comfort over the last 48 hours. It seems trivial (and a little dramatic) to anyone who hasn't gone through it.

Glad someone else is from the 716. I hope your not a Pats fan and just like Gronk because he's from the area. (Or if you're a girl, most think he's cute or whatever). But me n my buddy (who took the F17) are going out next Thursday for the first round of the draft, so if you're a bills fan, pm me and feel free to join us. Hopefully we will be celebrating as well. Oh and we went to Canisius HS, so if you went to Joes that might be a spoiler.

In retrospect, I realize I should have chosen a different user name! I'm from New England, and grew up watching football. I never miss a game. My bf is from Buffalo, he's a bills fan, and he went went to Canisius HS.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 am

Oh and to answer your question, "Batman" and of course the only logical following "andbaybreezes" The July bar has a recent trend of weds/fri release while feb bar has a recent trend of tues/thurs. So no fluke.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:03 am

GoBills4life wrote:Oh and to answer your question, "Batman" and of course the only logical following "andbaybreezes" The July bar has a recent trend of weds/fri release while feb bar has a recent trend of tues/thurs. So no fluke.

REAL REALS?? ok then, unlikely tonight. But I'm still going to stay in.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:04 am

Gronkie87 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
Gronkie87 wrote:Joining you all from the 716! This chat has been such a comfort over the last 48 hours. It seems trivial (and a little dramatic) to anyone who hasn't gone through it.

Glad someone else is from the 716. I hope your not a Pats fan and just like Gronk because he's from the area. (Or if you're a girl, most think he's cute or whatever). But me n my buddy (who took the F17) are going out next Thursday for the first round of the draft, so if you're a bills fan, pm me and feel free to join us. Hopefully we will be celebrating as well. Oh and we went to Canisius HS, so if you went to Joes that might be a spoiler.

In retrospect, I realize I should have chosen a different user name! I'm from New England, and grew up watching football. I never miss a game. My bf is from Buffalo, he's a bills fan, and he went went to Canisius HS.

Haha, nice. I may know him. Go Bills.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:06 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:Oh and to answer your question, "Batman" and of course the only logical following "andbaybreezes" The July bar has a recent trend of weds/fri release while feb bar has a recent trend of tues/thurs. So no fluke.

For Reals Happy Hour! I think We're sittin pretty til Monday at midnight. I hope everyone just relaxes and enjoys their weekend. And either way tomorrow is pay day, so even if by chance, results did come out, still a good day.

lolabear727

Bronze

Postby lolabear727 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:07 am

[quote="happyhour1122"]Ladies and gentlemen.

Thank you, thank you. :P :D I love you all too.
I just did 70 squats. I am now pumped! We need to stay fit and healthy till we get our scores.
Those at work, sit up straight, drink lots of water, and be prepared to receive another survey today. We will start refreshing the shit out our emails around 10pm :evil: :twisted: (well, I am). This is a war.

YES, GIRL!!

lolabear727

Bronze

Postby lolabear727 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:10 am

My boyfriend said that he got his NY results in 2014 at 12:01 am 10/28 (Monday night/Tuesday morning). So I'm thinking that may be accurate about Monday/Tuesday this time. However, I am still holding out hope for tonight! Otherwise I will just drink a nice big bottle of wine and chill.

Side note: my bf also said that he may or may not forward me his old bar results as a prank when I see the email from BOLE NY RESULTS ENCLOSED.. I told him I wouldn't care at that point because I wouldn't be moving to NY to be with his mean ass.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:11 am

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

For Reals Happy Hour! I think We're sittin pretty til Monday at midnight. I hope everyone just relaxes and enjoys their weekend. And either way tomorrow is pay day, so even if by chance, results did come out, still a good day.

Sounds good!

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 am

lolabear727 wrote:My boyfriend said that he got his NY results in 2014 at 12:01 am 10/28 (Monday night/Tuesday morning). So I'm thinking that may be accurate about Monday/Tuesday this time. However, I am still holding out hope for tonight! Otherwise I will just drink a nice big bottle of wine and chill.

Side note: my bf also said that he may or may not forward me his old bar results as a prank when I see the email from BOLE NY RESULTS ENCLOSED.. I told him I wouldn't care at that point because I wouldn't be moving to NY to be with his mean ass.

no prank............................ seriously. If I had a bf who does any prank on me relating to the bar. He not only gets a high five on his face, but he will never be able to see his junior. Of course, and we will break up.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:17 am

"his junior" never heard it put like that, very tasteful happy hour

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:17 am

So highly unlikely tonight. Guessing that means I should actually get some work done at the office??

coffee11

New

Postby coffee11 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:19 am

In July 16 they got the results at midnight on the Thursday night though right? I don't think we should totally rule it out. I think it's still a bit soon but certainly not off the table. :| :| :| :|

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 am

GoBills4life wrote:"his junior" never heard it put like that, very tasteful happy hour

damn,,, should have wrote this in my family law exam.
The baby was not his junior. That would have been a point!

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 am

coffee11 wrote:In July 16 they got the results at midnight on the Thursday night though right? I don't think we should totally rule it out. I think it's still a bit soon but certainly not off the table. :| :| :| :|

so join us tonight in our refresh email competition. Every refresh goes towards your bar points!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:21 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:"his junior" never heard it put like that, very tasteful happy hour

Idk if your funny or punny, but I'll join the consensus and say that you are quite entertaining on this thread.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:23 am

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

Idk if your funny or punny, but I'll join the consensus and say that you are quite entertaining on this thread.

wait till I pass my bar exam. I'm going to be everyone's best friend.
If I fail, I no longer exist here.

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Postby PersistentAttorney » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
PersistentAttorney wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE WORKING ON THEIR WEBSITE!!! THEY HAVE OUR SCORES!!!!! THEY ARE ASSESSING THE CONNECTION TO HAVE OUR SCORES SENT AND UPDATE THE WEBSITE FOR US TO CHECK OUR RESULTS. ITS HAPPENING!!!

ITS HAPPENNNNINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((@@)~

OMG happyhour1122 ! I laughed so hard at this... You made my day - honestly.

My guess is that the results are uploaded. They must be double checking everything at this stage to avoid fuckups like the one in Georgia:

http://abovethelaw.com/2016/09/georgia- ... -bar-exam/

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, HERE I AM AGAIN IN MY OFFICE NOT WORKING. I don't even know why I come to work anymore.
I am calm right now, but trust me it will pump my blood real hard around 10pmish.
I'm glad I make many people laugh here.

Anyhow, its Thursday. In sum, no NY feb bar results (public) were out on Friday, so it is unlikely that the results will be out tonight. However, July 2016 public results were up on Friday. So.... we shall see.
Due to this stress, I've been losing weight. This is no good because now I look like I have old lady boobs on my ass. Guess I'll start doing some squats in my office...

So it still could be tonight. There's a chance! Is July usually release date on Tues too or was that a fluke?

Fluke... There's no standard day

vness.jd17

New

Postby vness.jd17 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:07 am

I have been following this thread for the past week or so and it is the most reassuring thing to know that there are people that are going just as insane waiting for these stupid results as I am. I am first time taker in the Pro Bono Scholars program. I have sooo much work to do and a huge presentation due Monday and have not be able to focus on a damn thing because BOLE is making my life a living hell. I have received 4 of their stupid survey emails and REFUSE to answer them. This has been the most excruciating time of my life...as for predictions I'm really leaning towards next Tuesday.

A little bird told me that the final re-scores were in April 7th so I swear BOLE is just sitting on our results making our lives miserable.....

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:10 am

vness.jd17 wrote:I have been following this thread for the past week or so and it is the most reassuring thing to know that there are people that are going just as insane waiting for these stupid results as I am. I am first time taker in the Pro Bono Scholars program. I have sooo much work to do and a huge presentation due Monday and have not be able to focus on a damn thing because BOLE is making my life a living hell. I have received 4 of their stupid survey emails and REFUSE to answer them. This has been the most excruciating time of my life...as for predictions I'm really leaning towards next Tuesday.

A little bird told me that the final re-scores were in April 7th so I swear BOLE is just sitting on our results making our lives miserable.....

Does this little bird have any other information?

vness.jd17

New

Postby vness.jd17 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:13 am

unfortunately that was all the info I was given...wish i had so much more to go off of. :(

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:20 am

vness.jd17 wrote:unfortunately that was all the info I was given...wish i had so much more to go off of. :(

:( I would kill for more info lol. Just want to know when so I can relax until three hours beforehand and THEN start panicking

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?