NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
jir92

Bronze
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:22 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby jir92 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:13 pm

I hope it's tonight. I feel sick.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:14 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:Just got home. I Feel sick to my stomach. Anxiety? Exhaustion? Poor diet? Alcohol consumption? All of the above?



Same, i just had leftover chicken and spinach and now I feel sick (chicken is fine, it's me)


I just ordered a pizza!



Toppings?? I'm just gonna vicariously live through everyone's meals

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:16 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:Just got home. I Feel sick to my stomach. Anxiety? Exhaustion? Poor diet? Alcohol consumption? All of the above?



Same, i just had leftover chicken and spinach and now I feel sick (chicken is fine, it's me)


I just ordered a pizza!



Toppings?? I'm just gonna vicariously live through everyone's meals


I got plain - boyf got pineapple and italian sausage

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:17 pm

jir92 wrote:I hope it's tonight. I feel sick.


I doubt it but we'll see....

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:20 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:Just got home. I Feel sick to my stomach. Anxiety? Exhaustion? Poor diet? Alcohol consumption? All of the above?



Same, i just had leftover chicken and spinach and now I feel sick (chicken is fine, it's me)


I just ordered a pizza!



Toppings?? I'm just gonna vicariously live through everyone's meals


I got plain - boyf got pineapple and italian sausage



Aww do u guys live together? I wanna be at that stage in life..goals af!! But then again I'm sitting in my bathrobe with bunny slippers so...

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:Just got home. I Feel sick to my stomach. Anxiety? Exhaustion? Poor diet? Alcohol consumption? All of the above?



Same, i just had leftover chicken and spinach and now I feel sick (chicken is fine, it's me)


I just ordered a pizza!



Toppings?? I'm just gonna vicariously live through everyone's meals


I got plain - boyf got pineapple and italian sausage



Aww do u guys live together? I wanna be at that stage in life..goals af!! But then again I'm sitting in my bathrobe with bunny slippers so...


Yes! We do. LOL. Living together is nice? Though right now I am so wound up I literally don't want to speak or interact with anyone soooo I'm more than a little cranky.

Lapis123

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Lapis123 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Do we have to stay up tonight? Is tonight the night? My Chinese horoscope predicts April 26. For those of you looking to pass the time - pull up your horoscope and be amazed. https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/ ... iction.htm

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Me too, and i really want a cookie :(

jir92

Bronze
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:22 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby jir92 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:25 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:Just got home. I Feel sick to my stomach. Anxiety? Exhaustion? Poor diet? Alcohol consumption? All of the above?



Same, i just had leftover chicken and spinach and now I feel sick (chicken is fine, it's me)


I just ordered a pizza!



Toppings?? I'm just gonna vicariously live through everyone's meals


I got plain - boyf got pineapple and italian sausage



Aww do u guys live together? I wanna be at that stage in life..goals af!! But then again I'm sitting in my bathrobe with bunny slippers so...


It's helpful. My boyf and I live together and he's a lovely person helping me get through this disgusting exam result period!

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:27 pm

jir92 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:Just got home. I Feel sick to my stomach. Anxiety? Exhaustion? Poor diet? Alcohol consumption? All of the above?



Same, i just had leftover chicken and spinach and now I feel sick (chicken is fine, it's me)


I just ordered a pizza!



Toppings?? I'm just gonna vicariously live through everyone's meals


I got plain - boyf got pineapple and italian sausage



Aww do u guys live together? I wanna be at that stage in life..goals af!! But then again I'm sitting in my bathrobe with bunny slippers so...


It's helpful. My boyf and I live together and he's a lovely person helping me get through this disgusting exam result period!


My boyfriend is great, I just can't handle or appreciate anything right now. I just need these fucking results.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:28 pm

My teddy bear has been very supportive. Guy I've been on 4 dates with not so much.

Tell me "I'm sure you passed! :)" one more time, I dare you.
Last edited by cnk1220 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:29 pm

cnk1220 wrote:My teddy bear has been very supportive. Guy I've been on 4 dates with not so much.


My dog is not very supportive. He's very restless. I think I'm influencing him. :(

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:33 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:My teddy bear has been very supportive. Guy I've been on 4 dates with not so much.


My dog is not very supportive. He's very restless. I think I'm influencing him. :(



What kinda dog? I'm terrified of anything thats not a puppy

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:37 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:My teddy bear has been very supportive. Guy I've been on 4 dates with not so much.


My dog is not very supportive. He's very restless. I think I'm influencing him. :(



What kinda dog? I'm terrified of anything thats not a puppy


LOL. My dog is not terrifying at all. He's a ten pound Chihuahua mix who never barks.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:40 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:My teddy bear has been very supportive. Guy I've been on 4 dates with not so much.


My dog is not very supportive. He's very restless. I think I'm influencing him. :(



What kinda dog? I'm terrified of anything thats not a puppy


LOL. My dog is not terrifying at all. He's a ten pound Chihuahua mix who never barks.


I think i'd be okay, not too sure though..i like fluffy dogs like pomeranians!

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:41 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:My teddy bear has been very supportive. Guy I've been on 4 dates with not so much.


My dog is not very supportive. He's very restless. I think I'm influencing him. :(



What kinda dog? I'm terrified of anything thats not a puppy


LOL. My dog is not terrifying at all. He's a ten pound Chihuahua mix who never barks.


I think i'd be okay, not too sure though..i like fluffy dogs like pomeranians!


He's a long haired chihauhua - so kind of fluffy!

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:44 pm


User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:46 pm


User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:47 pm



This is me.

UGH.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:50 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:


This is me.

UGH.



Batman also you-

https://instagram.com/p/BTRwpWmjOz9/

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi everyone!
I got my green tea and ready for the results.
Lets see how it goes tonight. If not, its going to be our last night of suffering- we should enjoy it.
I was so stressed earlier so I had to get off my computer for a while. What everyone doing right now?

HopefulSara101

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Loved everyone's responses to my last post. :lol:

I went shopping for my bf's mom's mother's day gift. (I love shopping so he lets me) since we will see here this weekend not for mom's day, made us buffalo wings and veggies (balance haha) and now watching Slums of Beverly Hills and trying not to eat or drink anymore.

I have lot 56lbs recently. Gosh, this has been tough not to gain back during this study and now waiting hell!!

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:52 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:


This is me.

UGH.



Batman also you-

https://instagram.com/p/BTRwpWmjOz9/


This is 150% me. All the attorneys at my office were commenting on how exhausted I looked all day.

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Lapis123 wrote:Do we have to stay up tonight? Is tonight the night? My Chinese horoscope predicts April 26. For those of you looking to pass the time - pull up your horoscope and be amazed. https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/ ... iction.htm



i'm tiger, pretty lucky this week :)

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:52 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:Hi everyone!
I got my green tea and ready for the results.
Lets see how it goes tonight. If not, its going to be our last night of suffering- we should enjoy it.
I was so stressed earlier so I had to get off my computer for a while. What everyone doing right now?


I am a nightmare. I can't do this.



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fltoca, harold and 13 guests