NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
GoBills4life

Bronze

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Post by GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:21 pm

lolabear727 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:Does anybody else want to be my fiancé until results come out? I'll even settle for g/f
Depends on where in NY you live.. I think you said you were in Buffalo and judging from your SN I assume that is accurate..? I really can't see myself living in Buffalo as I am from FL.. However, everything is negotiable. :lol:
Lol nice, but just my fiancé until results come out? I'll pm u my number.

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Post by Nyjdgirl » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:21 pm

poupeetttee wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
SouthCarolinaNewbie wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I am not ready for this. I feel like I am standing in the middle of a highway with my eyes closed waiting to get hit by a truck.
Please open your eyes and make sure you are not standing in the middle of the highway.
im looking back at my july score
Essays: 125
MBE: 136

I just need 5 more points on essays! or 3 points one essay and 2 on MBE. ughhhhhhh please god please let me pass. im sure my MPT score went down bc the MPT were harder this time but they are only worth 20%. MBE in July felt horrible. This time it felt horribel too but i know my essays were better.

IS 136 even a good MBE score?!
I'd take a 136 on MBE. I feel like if my MBE gets me half way there, I should be ok. (What am I on family feud). Lol no use worrying about this now when scores will def be here in the next 30 hours.
I feel ya, got 130 mbe and 131 essays in July. Now the key is to grab few points here and there, knowing the MPT were awwfuull :(

Mpt was so bad and confusing! This test is scaled right?

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:22 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:Does anybody else want to be my fiancé until results come out? I'll even settle for g/f
Depends on where in NY you live.. I think you said you were in Buffalo and judging from your SN I assume that is accurate..? I really can't see myself living in Buffalo as I am from FL.. However, everything is negotiable. :lol:

Lolabear don't you have a boyf? Lol

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:23 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:
Ugh, they all do

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:23 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:

Ugh, they all do

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:25 pm

Just call me Mr. Bamboozled.... who am I? Shaggy? Lol

poupeetttee

New

Post by poupeetttee » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
poupeetttee wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I am not ready for this. I feel like I am standing in the middle of a highway with my eyes closed waiting to get hit by a truck.
Please open your eyes and make sure you are not standing in the middle of the highway.

I just need 5 more points on essays! or 3 points one essay and 2 on MBE. ughhhhhhh please god please let me pass. im sure my MPT score went down bc the MPT were harder this time but they are only worth 20%. MBE in July felt horrible. This time it felt horribel too but i know my essays were better.

I'd take a 136 on MBE. I feel like if my MBE gets me half way there, I should be ok. (What am I on family feud). Lol no use worrying about this now when scores will def be here in the next 30 hours.
I feel ya, got 130 mbe and 131 essays in July. Now the key is to grab few points here and there, knowing the MPT were awwfuull :(

Yep.... btw the scale was released a while ago. With our july score we'd get 20 more points.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:31 pm

poupeetttee wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
poupeetttee wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:

Yep.... btw the scale was released a while ago. With our july score we'd get 20 more points.

Where was this released?

justwanttobealawyer

New

Post by justwanttobealawyer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:32 pm

poupeetttee wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
poupeetttee wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:

What does that mean?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Post by Nyjdgirl » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:33 pm

poupeetttee wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
poupeetttee wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:

Really?!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:33 pm

ATTENTION EVERYONE: IF YOU SAY SOMETHING HAS BEEN RELEASED, OR CLAIM KNOWLEDGE OF SOMETHING LIKE A RELEASE DATE,

CITE A FUCKING SOURCE

OR NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU!

JESUS CHRIST.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:35 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:ATTENTION EVERYONE: IF YOU SAY SOMETHING HAS BEEN RELEASED, OR CLAIM KNOWLEDGE OF SOMETHING LIKE A RELEASE DATE,

CITE A FUCKING SOURCE

JESUS CHRIST.

Lol, now you have angered batman.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:39 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:ATTENTION EVERYONE: IF YOU SAY SOMETHING HAS BEEN RELEASED, OR CLAIM KNOWLEDGE OF SOMETHING LIKE A RELEASE DATE,

CITE A FUCKING SOURCE

JESUS CHRIST.

Lol, now you have angered batman.
Wu Ha! Batman's on the war path. I would not want to be in the same room as you and a bludgeoning device. Lol

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:40 pm

http://abovethelaw.com/2017/04/mbe-scor ... -time-low/

The mean dropped a point to 134. Doubt that makes a 20 point diff between your J and F score. Also scaling deff factors for the 15 extra experimental Qs.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:45 pm

cnk1220 wrote:http://abovethelaw.com/2017/04/mbe-scor ... -time-low/

The mean dropped a point to 134. Doubt that makes a 20 point diff between your J and F score. Also scaling deff factors for the 15 extra experimental Qs.

Thanks for providing a source.

ALRIGHT. I'M HEADED HOME. NO ONE POST BASELESS AND SOURCELESS NONSENSE IN THE MEANTIME. I'm way too tired for this.

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:46 pm

Since I started this thread I feel that I have the responsibility to ask everyone to refrain from posting any allegation claiming informed knowledge of the release date. NO PERSON WOULD HAVE POSSESION OF SUCH INFO OTHER THAN BOLE STAFF WHO WOULD NOT DIVULGE IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Please do not ruin the atmosphere here. We are here to keep each other calm and help with relieving each other's stress. We will have our results very soon, so there's no point in causing tension with unfounded allegations based on sources that cannot be independently verified.

That said, I want to wish the best of luck to everyone!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:47 pm

PersistentAttorney wrote:Since I started this thread I feel that I have the responsibility to ask everyone to refrain from posting any allegation claiming informed knowledge of the release date. NO PERSON WOULD HAVE POSSESION OF SUCH INFO OTHER THAN BOLE STAFF WHO WOULD NOT DIVULGE IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Please do not ruin the atmosphere here. We are here to keep each other calm and help with relieving each other's stress. We will have our results very soon, so there's no point in causing tension with unfounded allegations based on sources that cannot be independently verified.

YEAH. THIS!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Post by Nyjdgirl » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:48 pm

PersistentAttorney wrote:Since I started this thread I feel that I have the responsibility to ask everyone to refrain from posting any allegation claiming informed knowledge of the release date. NO PERSON WOULD HAVE POSSESION OF SUCH INFO OTHER THAN BOLE STAFF WHO WOULD NOT DIVULGE IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

I'm not going to stress out over the 25qs. My professor literally spoke to a bar exam graded and he said that that grading is going to be very similar to July with the 25q

lilydog86

New

Post by lilydog86 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:50 pm

CITE A FUCKING SOURCE

JESUS CHRIST.
Batman, seeker of justice, bringing the hammer down on all y'all.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:53 pm

I agree- also worth noting mbe is scaled nationally so b/c some states have already released there is mbe data out there but deff. nothing available comparing mee/mpt data since that is done within NY.

Mee/mpt are graded within each state- even within ube states- so NY applicants are graded within their own state pool, even though applicants in alabama and new mexico (for example) had the same exact essay/mpts as us.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:56 pm

Just got home. I Feel sick to my stomach. Anxiety? Exhaustion? Poor diet? Alcohol consumption? All of the above?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:59 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:Just got home. I Feel sick to my stomach. Anxiety? Exhaustion? Poor diet? Alcohol consumption? All of the above?
I also feel a little bit, just a little bit sad, that our time together will be coming to an end. (Lest J17, but hopefully we pass F17)

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:10 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:Just got home. I Feel sick to my stomach. Anxiety? Exhaustion? Poor diet? Alcohol consumption? All of the above?

Same, i just had leftover chicken and spinach and now I feel sick (chicken is fine, it's me)

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Post by Nyjdgirl » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:10 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
I also feel a little bit, just a little bit sad, that our time together will be coming to an end. (Lest J17, but hopefully we pass F17)
Happyhour?! Where are you!!! I want it to be tonight

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:11 pm

cnk1220 wrote:

Same, i just had leftover chicken and spinach and now I feel sick (chicken is fine, it's me)
I just ordered a pizza!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”