NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
HopefulSara101

Bronze

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:19 pm

puremorning wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:
HAHA! I am with Bills here. I need ALL the affection. My boyfriend knows I am OBER needy come results time and is very good about it. Well, come many life events, but particularly this one! haha

I am making us homemade/light wings tonight and we are netflixn' and I am gonna make him play with my hair. He is soOooo lucky! haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my fiance has fun playing with my hair, I'm cool with that. When I used to dye it he would dye it for me too, that was a fun role reversal.

haha! that is my kinda guy! You got yourself a keeper!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 pm

I literally just called BOLE and they confirmed results will be out before may 1st. If anyone else claims anything else they are wrong and I will fight them.

Please stop trolling.

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 pm

HopefulSara101 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:
HAHA! I am with Bills here. I need ALL the affection. My boyfriend knows I am OBER needy come results time and is very good about it. Well, come many life events, but particularly this one! haha

I am making us homemade/light wings tonight and we are netflixn' and I am gonna make him play with my hair. He is soOooo lucky! haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my fiance has fun playing with my hair, I'm cool with that. When I used to dye it he would dye it for me too, that was a fun role reversal.

His single mother started dying his when he was 14 or something and he kept doing it into adulthood until he met me and I was like, why do you dye your hair black you emo boy? And then when I started going gray (or really just white, because I'm blonde already) he offered to dye it since I was clueless.

HopefulSara101

Bronze

Postby HopefulSara101 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:22 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I literally just called BOLE and they confirmed results will be out before may 1st. If anyone else claims anything else they are wrong and I will fight them.

Please stop trolling.

HAHAHA! Thank you for calling to vanquish the troll's spell! :wink: :wink:

jir92

Bronze

Postby jir92 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:22 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I literally just called BOLE and they confirmed results will be out before may 1st. If anyone else claims anything else they are wrong and I will fight them.

Please stop trolling.

Did they say anything else

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:23 pm

jir92 wrote:

Please stop trolling.

No. :( they refused

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Please stop trolling.

Baybreeze, my love, simmer down. They will be out tomorrow 11:30-mid with a slim chance tonight or thurs night.

jir92

Bronze

Postby jir92 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:24 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
jir92 wrote:

Please stop trolling.

By refused, what did they say?

jir92

Bronze

Postby jir92 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:26 pm

jir92 wrote:
jir92 wrote:

Please stop trolling.

Sorry I just hang on to any and every detail for comfort lol

HopefulSara101

Bronze

Postby HopefulSara101 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:26 pm

puremorning wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:

His single mother started dying his when he was 14 or something and he kept doing it into adulthood until he met me and I was like, why do you dye your hair black you emo boy? And then when I started going gray (or really just white, because I'm blonde already) he offered to dye it since I was clueless.

bahaha! well too funny about him dying his hair, but a helpful skill for you he learned!

FUNNY about u telling him "like, nah" on the hair. My boyfriend use to get his haircut like he was in bootcamp and he has the MOST stunning thick black hair. It KILLED me. Overtime I wore him down now he rocks it with a longer top and a hard part. Makes me all happy inside! haha

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:29 pm

jir92 wrote:
jir92 wrote:
jir92 wrote:

Please stop trolling.

Sorry I just hang on to any and every detail for comfort lol

"Hi, can you please confirm the exam results will be out before May 1st?

"We're not allowed to say anything except that it's coming out in at the end of April."

"So that means by May 1st? Since that's after the end of April? Can you confirm it will be before May 1st?"

"Yes I can confirm that."

"Okay, thanks, can you give me any more information?"

"No."

"Thanks, have a good day."

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Please stop trolling.

Yeah that sounds accurate because the website says end of april, so it has to be before may 1st. They wouldn't post inaccurate info.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Oh honey!!!! I think we are all just over stressed and exhausted. BOLE, please end this and release the results. We need our sanity back. This is no longer funny, we've lost it.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:32 pm

cnk1220 wrote:

Please stop trolling.

Yeah that sounds accurate because the website says end of april, so it has to be before may 1st. They wouldn't post inaccurate info.

I would hope so I but I wanted to call to confirm anyway because he planted a seed of doubt

HopefulSara101

Bronze

Postby HopefulSara101 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:33 pm

cnk1220 wrote:

Please stop trolling.

I would hope so I but I wanted to call to confirm anyway because he planted a seed of doubt

I don't blame you!

justwanttobealawyer

New

Postby justwanttobealawyer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:33 pm

I wish I was taking a post bar results trip. You know how people go on bar trips at the end of the summer...?

jir92

Bronze

Postby jir92 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:33 pm

cnk1220 wrote:

Please stop trolling.

I honestly want to have a sit down with the folk(s) who decide the release date. This process is cruel.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:34 pm

justwanttobealawyer wrote:I wish I was taking a post bar results trip. You know how people go on bar trips at the end of the summer...?

I guess. All my trip did was give me credit card debt.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:34 pm

LOL on chris soules...

chris harrison's voice: "this season on bachelor in prison"....

dead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:34 pm

GoBills4life wrote:Oh honey!!!! I think we are all just over stressed and exhausted. BOLE, please end this and release the results. We need our sanity back. This is no longer funny, we've lost it.

I know, yesterday I was punchy. Today I'm just depressed.

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:34 pm

justwanttobealawyer wrote:I wish I was taking a post bar results trip. You know how people go on bar trips at the end of the summer...?

I'll be taking a trip. To my local bar.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:35 pm

I might just take tomorrow off regardless if results come out. The lack of sleep and anxiety, I'm feeling more tired than I ever have....I need a day off....I'm happy I have an understanding boss and that I mentioned that I might be taking tomorrow off.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:35 pm

puremorning wrote:

I'll be taking a trip. To my local bar.

Ditto.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:36 pm

puremorning wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:Oh honey!!!! I think we are all just over stressed and exhausted. BOLE, please end this and release the results. We need our sanity back. This is no longer funny, we've lost it.

I know, yesterday I was punchy. Today I'm just depressed.

SAMES. If I didn't have my dog to take care if I don't know what I'd do.

coffee11

New

Postby coffee11 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Is happyhour ok? I feel she's been a bit quiet? Paging happyhour - check in please

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?