NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:55 pm

i want my results

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:55 pm

justwanttobealawyer wrote:F is for friends that freak out together,
U is for you and me...
N is for NYBOLE never releasing results and driving us to insanity....


:lol:

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:56 pm

justwanttobealawyer wrote:F is for friends that freak out together,
U is for you and me...
N is for NYBOLE never releasing results and driving us to insanity....



Hahahaha!!!! I love spongebob

HopefulSara101

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:57 pm

downhillfromhere wrote:
keepgoing2016 wrote:
downhillfromhere wrote:Hello to you all.

I am a bit confused.

Why is it so unlikely that results will not be emailed tomorrow?

I am asking as for some reason, since results were not sent today, everyone is prediciting Wed. or Thurs., but why not Tuesday (Tomorrow)?


Hope someone can clarify.


I think in recent years they have released results at midnight on a Monday, Weds and Thursday - but there's no saying we couldn't get them during the day today (or at midnight).


Thank you for the clarification!


This is a helpful reference that points out why everyone is predicting if not last night, Wednesday night (these are the public release dates which means takers got the email late night the night before)

New York Bar Exam February Results Release Dates for the Past Seven Years:
•2016: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2014 (4,193 takers)
•2015: Results released on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 (3,997 takers)
•2014: Results released on Thursday, April 24, 2014 (4,032 takers)
•2013: Results released on Thursday, May 2, 2013 (4,152 takers)
•2012: Results released on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 (4,011 takers)
•2011: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 (3,881 takers)
•2010: Results released on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 (4,031 takers)
•2009: Results released on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 (3,560 takers)

this info was found at this link: https://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/w ... -released/

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:58 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:i want my results


Me too. YOU HEAR THAT BOLE??

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:58 pm

HopefulSara101 wrote:
downhillfromhere wrote:
keepgoing2016 wrote:
downhillfromhere wrote:Hello to you all.

I am a bit confused.

Why is it so unlikely that results will not be emailed tomorrow?

I am asking as for some reason, since results were not sent today, everyone is prediciting Wed. or Thurs., but why not Tuesday (Tomorrow)?


Hope someone can clarify.


I think in recent years they have released results at midnight on a Monday, Weds and Thursday - but there's no saying we couldn't get them during the day today (or at midnight).


Thank you for the clarification!


This is a helpful reference that points out why everyone is predicting if not last night, Wednesday night (these are the public release dates which means takers got the email late night the night before)

New York Bar Exam February Results Release Dates for the Past Seven Years:
•2016: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2014 (4,193 takers)
•2015: Results released on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 (3,997 takers)
•2014: Results released on Thursday, April 24, 2014 (4,032 takers)
•2013: Results released on Thursday, May 2, 2013 (4,152 takers)
•2012: Results released on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 (4,011 takers)
•2011: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 (3,881 takers)
•2010: Results released on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 (4,031 takers)
•2009: Results released on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 (3,560 takers)

this info was found at this link: https://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/w ... -released/


Not only are you hopeful, you are very helpful, Sara!

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:59 pm

I also unfortunately think it will be tomorrow. Which makes me think it'll be today. Which makes me think it'll be tomorrow. Etc. etc

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:01 pm

I've changed to strictly streaming metal today. Heavy. Ass. Metal. There really isn't anywhere deeper for me to go, so I guess it'll be metal until results are released.

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:01 pm

i'm hoping tonight, but either way we will get it tomorrow midnight for sure.
just 2 more days guys :cry:

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:02 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I also unfortunately think it will be tomorrow. Which makes me think it'll be today. Which makes me think it'll be tomorrow. Etc. etc


It's tomorrow. 100% for sure. They will not be released tonight. They will be released tomorrow 4/26 at 11:30-mid for an official release date of Thursday the 27th. They only came out on a tues night/weds release date 1 time. That wont ever happen again, especially tonight. TOMORROW IS THE DAY 4/26 @11:30pm-mid for an official Thurs 4/27 release!

lilydog86

New
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby lilydog86 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:04 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I also unfortunately think it will be tomorrow. Which makes me think it'll be today. Which makes me think it'll be tomorrow. Etc. etc


It's tomorrow. 100% for sure. They will not be released tonight. They will be released tomorrow 4/26 at 11:30-mid for an official release date of Thursday the 27th. They only came out on a tues night/weds release date 1 time. That wont ever happen again, especially tonight. TOMORROW IS THE DAY 4/26 @11:30pm-mid for an official Thurs 4/27 release!


The waiting is pure agony!

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:04 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:i'm hoping tonight, but either way we will get it tomorrow midnight for sure.
just 2 more days guys :cry:


Yay almost done! and then you never have to talk to/hear from me again (Yay another reason for you to celebrate!)

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:05 pm

lilydog86 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I also unfortunately think it will be tomorrow. Which makes me think it'll be today. Which makes me think it'll be tomorrow. Etc. etc


It's tomorrow. 100% for sure. They will not be released tonight. They will be released tomorrow 4/26 at 11:30-mid for an official release date of Thursday the 27th. They only came out on a tues night/weds release date 1 time. That wont ever happen again, especially tonight. TOMORROW IS THE DAY 4/26 @11:30pm-mid for an official Thurs 4/27 release!


The waiting is pure agony!


Haha, oh well, at least we know for sure that the day is tomorrow and not today. Rest easy tonight all.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:09 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
lilydog86 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I also unfortunately think it will be tomorrow. Which makes me think it'll be today. Which makes me think it'll be tomorrow. Etc. etc


It's tomorrow. 100% for sure. They will not be released tonight. They will be released tomorrow 4/26 at 11:30-mid for an official release date of Thursday the 27th. They only came out on a tues night/weds release date 1 time. That wont ever happen again, especially tonight. TOMORROW IS THE DAY 4/26 @11:30pm-mid for an official Thurs 4/27 release!


The waiting is pure agony!


Haha, oh well, at least we know for sure that the day is tomorrow and not today. Rest easy tonight all.



I wouldn't be so sure- they can release at the end of april-whenever they want technically!!

coffee11

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:24 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby coffee11 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:10 pm

I know I'm overthinking things but it looks like they never do a public release on an odd date, at least in recent times... it's only the 26th or 28th. So wouldn't it be at least somewhat likely that emails would go out tonight, for a public release tomorrow (26th)? Rather than focusing on the day of the week? I just want this over so really reaching for reasons to think the hell will end soon

dionysius1

New
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:44 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby dionysius1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:11 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
lilydog86 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I also unfortunately think it will be tomorrow. Which makes me think it'll be today. Which makes me think it'll be tomorrow. Etc. etc


It's tomorrow. 100% for sure. They will not be released tonight. They will be released tomorrow 4/26 at 11:30-mid for an official release date of Thursday the 27th. They only came out on a tues night/weds release date 1 time. That wont ever happen again, especially tonight. TOMORROW IS THE DAY 4/26 @11:30pm-mid for an official Thurs 4/27 release!


The waiting is pure agony!


Haha, oh well, at least we know for sure that the day is tomorrow and not today. Rest easy tonight all.



Here is the logic in trying to figure out the release date, direct from the Princess Bride...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2y40U2LvKY

HopefulSara101

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:12 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:
downhillfromhere wrote:
keepgoing2016 wrote:
downhillfromhere wrote:Hello to you all.

I am a bit confused.

Why is it so unlikely that results will not be emailed tomorrow?

I am asking as for some reason, since results were not sent today, everyone is prediciting Wed. or Thurs., but why not Tuesday (Tomorrow)?


Hope someone can clarify.


I think in recent years they have released results at midnight on a Monday, Weds and Thursday - but there's no saying we couldn't get them during the day today (or at midnight).


Thank you for the clarification!


This is a helpful reference that points out why everyone is predicting if not last night, Wednesday night (these are the public release dates which means takers got the email late night the night before)

New York Bar Exam February Results Release Dates for the Past Seven Years:
•2016: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2014 (4,193 takers)
•2015: Results released on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 (3,997 takers)
•2014: Results released on Thursday, April 24, 2014 (4,032 takers)
•2013: Results released on Thursday, May 2, 2013 (4,152 takers)
•2012: Results released on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 (4,011 takers)
•2011: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 (3,881 takers)
•2010: Results released on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 (4,031 takers)
•2009: Results released on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 (3,560 takers)

this info was found at this link: https://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/w ... -released/


Not only are you hopeful, you are very helpful, Sara!


I try! Sadly have been at this "wait game" rodeo 5 times now for this and my other bars. It blows. Anything to help!

HopefulSara101

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:12 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I also unfortunately think it will be tomorrow. Which makes me think it'll be today. Which makes me think it'll be tomorrow. Etc. etc


HAHA!! My internal struggle EXACTLY!!

wlp0001

New
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:16 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby wlp0001 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:12 pm

coffee11 wrote:I know I'm overthinking things but it looks like they never do a public release on an odd date, at least in recent times... it's only the 26th or 28th. So wouldn't it be at least somewhat likely that emails would go out tonight, for a public release tomorrow (26th)? Rather than focusing on the day of the week? I just want this over so really reaching for reasons to think the hell will end soon


I know for a fact that Feb 2016 was a Tuesday night (email). A co-worker just showed me the email. Says 11:43pm.

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:13 pm

dionysius1 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
lilydog86 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I also unfortunately think it will be tomorrow. Which makes me think it'll be today. Which makes me think it'll be tomorrow. Etc. etc


It's tomorrow. 100% for sure. They will not be released tonight. They will be released tomorrow 4/26 at 11:30-mid for an official release date of Thursday the 27th. They only came out on a tues night/weds release date 1 time. That wont ever happen again, especially tonight. TOMORROW IS THE DAY 4/26 @11:30pm-mid for an official Thurs 4/27 release!


The waiting is pure agony!


Haha, oh well, at least we know for sure that the day is tomorrow and not today. Rest easy tonight all.



Here is the logic in trying to figure out the release date, direct from the Princess Bride...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2y40U2LvKY


Lol nice!

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:14 pm

HopefulSara101 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I also unfortunately think it will be tomorrow. Which makes me think it'll be today. Which makes me think it'll be tomorrow. Etc. etc


HAHA!! My internal struggle EXACTLY!!



maybe that chart is wrong guys.................

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:15 pm

Time for a post gym cigarette...im a walking oxymoron, this wait is stressful!!!!!

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:15 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I also unfortunately think it will be tomorrow. Which makes me think it'll be today. Which makes me think it'll be tomorrow. Etc. etc


HAHA!! My internal struggle EXACTLY!!



maybe that chart is wrong guys.................


Tomorrow it be. Not tonight.

HopefulSara101

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:16 pm

wlp0001 wrote:
coffee11 wrote:I know I'm overthinking things but it looks like they never do a public release on an odd date, at least in recent times... it's only the 26th or 28th. So wouldn't it be at least somewhat likely that emails would go out tonight, for a public release tomorrow (26th)? Rather than focusing on the day of the week? I just want this over so really reaching for reasons to think the hell will end soon


I know for a fact that Feb 2016 was a Tuesday night (email). A co-worker just showed me the email. Says 11:43pm.



I will say ONE thing I know from having failed this sucker. Pass emails come out BEFORE fail emails. I got my "you failed" emails around 12:30am-1:00am.

I am not saying it will ALWAYS work this way. But in my last 3 swings and misses at this, that has been the case. I can only speak to my experience!

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:17 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I also unfortunately think it will be tomorrow. Which makes me think it'll be today. Which makes me think it'll be tomorrow. Etc. etc


HAHA!! My internal struggle EXACTLY!!



maybe that chart is wrong guys.................


Tomorrow it be. Not tonight.

agree



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Auxilio, deacon and 25 guests