NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
keepgoing2016

New
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby keepgoing2016 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:53 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I called. They straight up said "we're not supposed to tell you, sorry."



Why does it have to be such a big secret - release them already!!

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:54 pm

jir92 wrote:Does the website *necessarily* change when results are being released via email or is it possible that the website remains as it is and email is sent out.



T is possible the website is the same and emails go out.

SouthCarolinaNewbie

New
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby SouthCarolinaNewbie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:10 pm

Ok. Need some advice.

Saturday plowed through a pint of Ben and Jerry's Super Fudge and a pint of Americone Dream.

Sunday downed Salted Caramel Core and another New York Super Fudge.

For tonight, I can choose between Strawberry Cheesecake, Pistachio, New York Super Fudge, and Chunky Monkey, or head out to the store to try a new flavor.

Thoughts?

If you're wondering, my cholesterol is low because of all the red wine I'm consuming in conjunction with the ice cream. My heart rate of 200 is keeping the weight off.

justwanttobealawyer

New
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby justwanttobealawyer » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:12 pm

SouthCarolinaNewbie wrote:Ok. Need some advice.

Saturday plowed through a pint of Ben and Jerry's Super Fudge and a pint of Americone Dream.

Sunday downed Salted Caramel Core and another New York Super Fudge.

For tonight, I can choose between Strawberry Cheesecake, Pistachio, New York Super Fudge, and Chunky Monkey, or head out to the store to try a new flavor.

Thoughts?

If you're wondering, my cholesterol is low because of all the red wine I'm consuming in conjunction with the ice cream. My heart rate of 200 is keeping the weight off.


I hope this isn't a trick question. NY Super Fudge (obviously as we all wait for the NY bar results). Come on, SC Newbie, where's your support?

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:25 pm

justwanttobealawyer wrote:
SouthCarolinaNewbie wrote:Ok. Need some advice.

Saturday plowed through a pint of Ben and Jerry's Super Fudge and a pint of Americone Dream.

Sunday downed Salted Caramel Core and another New York Super Fudge.

For tonight, I can choose between Strawberry Cheesecake, Pistachio, New York Super Fudge, and Chunky Monkey, or head out to the store to try a new flavor.

Thoughts?

If you're wondering, my cholesterol is low because of all the red wine I'm consuming in conjunction with the ice cream. My heart rate of 200 is keeping the weight off.


I hope this isn't a trick question. NY Super Fudge (obviously as we all wait for the NY bar results). Come on, SC Newbie, where's your support?



If i even look at ice cream i'll gain weight.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:26 pm

justwanttobealawyer wrote:
SouthCarolinaNewbie wrote:Ok. Need some advice.

Saturday plowed through a pint of Ben and Jerry's Super Fudge and a pint of Americone Dream.

Sunday downed Salted Caramel Core and another New York Super Fudge.

For tonight, I can choose between Strawberry Cheesecake, Pistachio, New York Super Fudge, and Chunky Monkey, or head out to the store to try a new flavor.

Thoughts?

If you're wondering, my cholesterol is low because of all the red wine I'm consuming in conjunction with the ice cream. My heart rate of 200 is keeping the weight off.


I hope this isn't a trick question. NY Super Fudge (obviously as we all wait for the NY bar results). Come on, SC Newbie, where's your support?


I like phish food though!! :)

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:43 pm

Where'd all my fraaaands go? :?:

Nyjdgirl

Bronze
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Nyjdgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:48 pm

cnk1220 wrote:Where'd all my fraaaands go? :?:




I'm here and super depressed!

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:Where'd all my fraaaands go? :?:




I'm here and super depressed!



Just listened to castle on the hill by ed sheeran- tears idk why

justwanttobealawyer

New
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby justwanttobealawyer » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:Where'd all my fraaaands go? :?:




I'm here and super depressed!


I'm here and leaving work in about half hour. Also, I drafted two emails to my potential employers and saved it in my "drafts folder". One says "YAY I PASSED!" the other says, "I'm sorry I failed...". LET'S HOPE I'M SENDING THE FIRST ONE TONIGHT.

maxmartin

Silver
Posts: 710
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby maxmartin » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:54 pm

justwanttobealawyer wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:Where'd all my fraaaands go? :?:




I'm here and super depressed!


I'm here and leaving work in about half hour. Also, I drafted two emails to my potential employers and saved it in my "drafts folder". One says "YAY I PASSED!" the other says, "I'm sorry I failed...". LET'S HOPE I'M SENDING THE FIRST ONE TONIGHT.


How do you know it is tonight?

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Not answering that question

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Home from work and wanted to update you all on my feelings. I realized as I was leaving work that the peculiar emotional state I am in is very much like the day I thought I was going to get engaged. I had a feeling that it might happen, and before it happened I kept telling myself, be cool, don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen today, this could all just be in your head that it's happening today. And then my fiance proposed. So obviously these feelings mean results should be out tonight, RIGHT??? If not I guess I'll just have to get used to feeling this way for the next few days. Where's the vomit emoji when you need it?

Nyjdgirl

Bronze
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Nyjdgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:00 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:Not answering that question


Going home to get on my needs and pray. I'm going to pray as hard as I can't. I can't do this a third time fml

User avatar
lolabear727

Bronze
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby lolabear727 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:01 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:If anyone sees a short brunette walking around manhattan with a minnie mouse bag that's me btw.

I wanted to make sure I looked extra adulty today in case results came out.


THAT WAS YOU!?!?!?
j/k only in my dreams <3xoxo<3 hopeless romantic



so...if i pass, i'll be sworn in in June (hopefully), we should all get together in NY.


Heck yeah!! And you will pass!

Nyjdgirl

Bronze
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Nyjdgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:05 pm

lolabear727 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:If anyone sees a short brunette walking around manhattan with a minnie mouse bag that's me btw.

I wanted to make sure I looked extra adulty today in case results came out.


THAT WAS YOU!?!?!?
j/k only in my dreams <3xoxo<3 hopeless romantic



so...if i pass, i'll be sworn in in June (hopefully), we should all get together in NY.


Heck yeah!! And you will pass!


I went home yesterday and did practice mbe questions like a crazy person!!!

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:06 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:Not answering that question



happy hour shutting them down!!

I have a memo to finish in the next hour, then an hour long drive home.

User avatar
lolabear727

Bronze
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby lolabear727 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:06 pm

SouthernGirlinNYC wrote:You guys are great! :D Just made an account to hang out with you guys while the waiting persists. There's no need to be in misery alone, right?


Welcome, Southern Girl *wave emoji*
I too am a southern girl waiting for my results. Good luck!

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:If anyone sees a short brunette walking around manhattan with a minnie mouse bag that's me btw.

I wanted to make sure I looked extra adulty today in case results came out.


THAT WAS YOU!?!?!?
j/k only in my dreams <3xoxo<3 hopeless romantic



so...if i pass, i'll be sworn in in June (hopefully), we should all get together in NY.


Heck yeah!! And you will pass!


I went home yesterday and did practice mbe questions like a crazy person!!!



I can't even look at my books, theyre in a box where I hope they will stay

Nyjdgirl

Bronze
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Nyjdgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:10 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:If anyone sees a short brunette walking around manhattan with a minnie mouse bag that's me btw.

I wanted to make sure I looked extra adulty today in case results came out.


THAT WAS YOU!?!?!?
j/k only in my dreams <3xoxo<3 hopeless romantic



so...if i pass, i'll be sworn in in June (hopefully), we should all get together in NY.


Heck yeah!! And you will pass!


I went home yesterday and did practice mbe questions like a crazy person!!!



I can't even look at my books, theyre in a box where I hope they will stay


Me too! I'm burning mine.

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Guys can someone write this authentication memo for me? I don't wanna.

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:13 pm

I'm going for a run. Then, shower, then it's war time.

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:14 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:Not answering that question


Lol right? If your just joining the thread. Sorry you missed out, if you want to read 1600 messages it's all you lol

User avatar
lolabear727

Bronze
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby lolabear727 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:16 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:I'm going for a run. Then, shower, then it's war time.



Get that index finger ready for refresh-a-thon 2.0!!

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:16 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:I'm going for a run. Then, shower, then it's war time.



Get your face paint ready.



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests