Silver

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:54 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
no.

I'M SO TORN I DON'T KNOW WHO TO SIDE WITH

no way. are you serious? you don't know who to side with?

True, you've always been willing to hold my hand, so I guess I'll take your side.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:55 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
no.

Obviously I Side with you Happy.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:55 pm

puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
no.

True, you've always been willing to hold my hand, so I guess I'll take your side.

Thank you, you almost made me delete this account

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:56 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
no.

Side with Happy Hour, I'll be the scapegoat.

I do think you will be a good hubby :) but, i'll probably make your like like hell ;)
Last edited by happyhour1122 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Well, I'm for sure single. Bar results now....its all I have left.... :cry:

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:56 pm

GoBills4life wrote:Well, I'm for sure single. Bar results now....its all I have left.... :cry:

enjoy your single life, save money, go for a trip, meet girls! :P :P :P

jir92

Bronze

Postby jir92 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:57 pm

So, like many of you I think it could very well be tonight for reasons discussed way back when the thread was just a baby. Out of curiosity, how many of you genuinely think it's going to be tonight. I want it to be tonight so very badly.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:57 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
no.

I do think you will be a good hubby :) but, i'll probably make your like like hell ;)

I'm gonna be a great husband/ father. Whoever takes a chance on me, will be lucky and super loved.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:58 pm

jir92 wrote:So, like many of you I think it could very well be tonight for reasons discussed way back when the thread was just a baby. Out of curiosity, how many of you genuinely think it's going to be tonight. I want it to be tonight so very badly.

It will be tonight!

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:58 pm

jir92 wrote:So, like many of you I think it could very well be tonight for reasons discussed way back when the thread was just a baby. Out of curiosity, how many of you genuinely think it's going to be tonight. I want it to be tonight so very badly.

everyone here believes its tonight. ITs tonight. Its just tonight.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:59 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
no.

I'm gonna be a great husband/ father. Whoever takes a chance on me, will be lucky and super loved.

do you think you can marry someone within a month?

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:00 pm

I think I want it to be tonight but I think that there's no way of knowing. Statistically it is most likely, but that's it

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:00 pm

I WANT it to be tonight, but I still don't fully believe it will be. As I mentioned on some board (possibly here like a million pages back), my unreliable gut belief is that we will get our emails late late Wednesday and the official public release will be Thursday. Again, no reason for it, that's just been my guess the whole time and I'm sticking to it. But I will be more than thrilled if it's tonight instead.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Guys how do you know what can be authenticated via affidavit or what has to be authenticated in person for evidence? Help

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:01 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
no.

do you think you can marry someone within a month?

In all seriousness. I would never. Marriage isn't just something you do all willy nilly. You got to make sure you BOTH love eachother. You can't be selfish. A relationship isn't about you. Its about the other person. So only if youre both on the same page about giving your life to another. And I doubt those feelings can happen in a month.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:03 pm

puremorning wrote:

I WANT it to be tonight, but I still don't fully believe it will be. As I mentioned on some board (possibly here like a million pages back), my unreliable gut belief is that we will get our emails late late Wednesday and the official public release will be Thursday. Again, no reason for it, that's just been my guess the whole time and I'm sticking to it. But I will be more than thrilled if it's tonight instead.

I'm getting to a weird point where I don't actually believe we'll ever get them. It's getting weird, here, guys.

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:05 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
puremorning wrote:

I'm getting to a weird point where I don't actually believe we'll ever get them. It's getting weird, here, guys.

We are being total weirdos today. If it doesn't happen tonight I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:05 pm

puremorning wrote:

Haha, I feel that. It might be true, lol.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:06 pm

puremorning wrote:
puremorning wrote:

We are being total weirdos today. If it doesn't happen tonight I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like.

Ugh something tells me not til wed or thurs actually, idk why, I just can't picture getting it tonight... :(

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:06 pm

if we don't get it tonight.... i don't think I'll believe its tomorrow. I'll go with Wednesday.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:07 pm

i'm sticking with tonight!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:08 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:i'm sticking with tonight!

I really hope so. ex-honey bunny :cry: (honey bunches of oats)
Last edited by GoBills4life on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HopefulSara101

Bronze

Postby HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:08 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
no.

Go you! The key to finding the right mate is knowing you are worthy of it. It seems you have that covered!

HopefulSara101

Bronze

Postby HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:10 pm

puremorning wrote:

I want tonight as well (especially bc bf is out of town Wednesday night and getting my 4th set of results solo will be TOO nerve racking) but I also have a feeling on Wednesday.

jir92

Bronze

Postby jir92 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Remember that if we get it tonight the official release date is Tuesday April 25, thus not that farfetched at all based on prior results.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?