NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
cnk1220

Silver

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:11 pm

puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
tonight is the night. Its different from last week. Its gotta be tonight (or wed) but lets to tonight for now.

It'll be tonight until I wake up tomorrow morning to an empty inbox. I hope it's tonight but I'm dreading it. I keep going on the BOLE website looking for "clues." This is turning us into crazy people.

Haha my applicant page keeps yelling at me: "your account is logged in from another session" okay sorry i got it i suck at clicking logoff!! lol

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:14 pm

puremorning wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
That keeps happening to me too! except I ordered two cases of wine last week. Oops. :wink:

Ooooh that was smart! I would order cases of wine if I didn't have to pick them up down the street and then carry them up to my 5th floor walk up :-/

Fourth floor walk up over here. Are you in NYC? I ordered from the Trader Joe's wine in Union squre and they delivered it for me up the stairs. I don't live in the area so there was a fee but it was worth it

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:16 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
tonight is the night. Its different from last week. Its gotta be tonight (or wed) but lets to tonight for now.

It'll be tonight until I wake up tomorrow morning to an empty inbox. I hope it's tonight but I'm dreading it. I keep going on the BOLE website looking for "clues." This is turning us into crazy people.

Haha my applicant page keeps yelling at me: "your account is logged in from another session" okay sorry i got it i suck at clicking logoff!! lol

It always says that to me!!!

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:18 pm

puremorning wrote:
That keeps happening to me too! except I ordered two cases of wine last week. Oops. :wink:

Ooooh that was smart! I would order cases of wine if I didn't have to pick them up down the street and then carry them up to my 5th floor walk up :-/

Fourth floor walk up over here. Are you in NYC? I ordered from the Trader Joe's wine in Union squre and they delivered it for me up the stairs. I don't live in the area so there was a fee but it was worth it

Yeah, that's not a terrible idea. I'm so bad at remembering to be home when I'm expecting a package that I just have everything delivered to this building down the street that our management company owns that has a doorman. I bet the Whole Foods across town from me has a similar option, they have their own wine store.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:20 pm

its going to be tonight. Lets just have our hearts prepared.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:21 pm

puremorning wrote:
puremorning wrote:

Yeah, that's not a terrible idea. I'm so bad at remembering to be home when I'm expecting a package that I just have everything delivered to this building down the street that our management company owns that has a doorman. I bet the Whole Foods across town from me has a similar option, they have their own wine store.

yes but does Whole Foods have wine for $2.99 a bottle?! Lol

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:22 pm

I gave up 2 Buck Chuck a long time ago hahaha, like, when it was still $2. That stuff is terrible!

lolabear727

Bronze

Postby lolabear727 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:23 pm

lolabear727 wrote:Will we get our score tonight as well or just the "Congratulations you are awesome!" message and then later they send the score out?

So.... Anyone want to answer my question now that we've all eaten lunch...? :lol:

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:24 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:its going to be tonight. Lets just have our hearts prepared.

Ahhhh I'm scared. :shock: :(

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:24 pm

puremorning wrote:

I gave up 2 Buck Chuck a long time ago hahaha, like, when it was still $2. That stuff is terrible!

It's the only thing that getting me through the past two weeks. A bottle a day adds up! (My poor liver)
Last edited by batmanandbaybreezes on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 pm

lolabear727 wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:Will we get our score tonight as well or just the "Congratulations you are awesome!" message and then later they send the score out?

So.... Anyone want to answer my question now that we've all eaten lunch...? :lol:

Obviously I don't know personally but I heard if you pass you don't get your score from my co-worker who passed in July

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Thank God for all of you. I'd go nuts if I was waiting by myself. (Only one of my classmates graduated a semester early as well) But all my other law school friends will be taking July (I mean I might be too)- Back to the point- I'm happy I found all you guys to commiserate with and share tidbits of info that we personally know. I love each and everyone of you and hope we all pass. <3 XoXo <3
Last edited by GoBills4life on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:28 pm

lolabear727 wrote:

Obviously I don't know for sure but I heard if you pass you don't get your score from my office mate who passed in July

I don't think that's true because my friend who took and passed july said she got her score because she said it was high enough for any ube jx- I think they would have to give you your score because what if you wanna transfer to a state that needs higher than a 266 (ie you have to know what you got).

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:29 pm

GoBills4life wrote:Thank God for all of you. I'd go nuts if I was waiting by myself. (Only one of my classmates graduated a semester early as well) But all my other law school friends will be taking July (I mean I might be too)- Back to the point- I'm happy I found all you guys to commiserate with. I love each and everyone of you and hope we all pass. <3 XoXo <3

I hope we all pass too. 11 hours approx now.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:29 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:

Obviously I don't know for sure but I heard if you pass you don't get your score from my office mate who passed in July

I don't think that's true because my friend who took and passed july said she got her score because she said it was high enough for any ube jx- I think they would have to give you your score because what if you wanna transfer to a state that needs higher than a 266 (ie you have to know what you got).

I'm going to go ask. Brb bitches!

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:30 pm

GoBills4life wrote:Thank God for all of you. I'd go nuts if I was waiting by myself. (Only one of my classmates graduated a semester early as well) But all my other law school friends will be taking July (I mean I might be too)- Back to the point- I'm happy I found all you guys to commiserate with and share tidbits of info that we personally know. I love each and everyone of you and hope we all pass. <3 XoXo <3

Agreed. When I took the Ohio bar it was right after law school and everyone I'd gone to school with was sitting for it, so I was surrounded by fellow commiseraters. I didn't know anyone else that took this and found it really hard while studying to get away from it and to find answers to some of my inane questions. This board has been awesome.

lolabear727

Bronze

Postby lolabear727 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:31 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:

My bf said that if you pass it will say that you passed and give you your MBE score. But that was before the UBE. In FL they tell you that you pass and then 2-3 days later you get the letter in the mail with your scores.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:32 pm

lolabear727 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:

My bf said that if you pass it will say that you passed and give you your MBE score. But that was before the UBE. In FL they tell you that you pass and then 2-3 days later you get the letter in the mail with your scores.

That makes sense about the MBE score, because my ex who took NY pre-ube said he got a 168 on the MBE (#overachiever). I think because some other states (DC or something) allow you to waive in your MBE score, so I think they are required to give it to you so you can keep you options open!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:35 pm

He says the score was in the email he received. Guess I misunderstood him. Sorry ya'll!

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:37 pm

If anyone sees a short brunette walking around manhattan with a minnie mouse bag that's me btw.

I wanted to make sure I looked extra adulty today in case results came out.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:42 pm

cnk1220 wrote:If anyone sees a short brunette walking around manhattan with a minnie mouse bag that's me btw.

That sounds like a super cute bag tbh

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:45 pm

cnk1220 wrote:If anyone sees a short brunette walking around manhattan with a minnie mouse bag that's me btw.

That sounds like a super cute bag tbh

Haha thanks!! I freaking love everything disney. It's red and black with minnie's face all over *squeals*

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:47 pm

THAT WAS YOU!?!?!?
j/k only in my dreams <3xoxo<3 hopeless romantic

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:49 pm

GoBills4life wrote:

THAT WAS YOU!?!?!?

so...if i pass, i'll be sworn in in June (hopefully), we should all get together in NY.
Last edited by happyhour1122 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:49 pm

GoBills4life wrote:

THAT WAS YOU!?!?!?

haha thanks :)

i love how we've all become 1 big family on here. All my non-law friends/fam are like "but it's just an exam?" like no you don't get it bye.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?