NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:38 am

whats for lunch...?

HopefulSara101

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:47 am

happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch...?


I wish wine. BUT sadly just a turkey Sammy.

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:50 am

Back from my meeting to procrastinate further on my work! Sara, I like to plan trips I can't afford either. I've been fantasy planning my honeymoon in great detail for awhile now, any day now I'm sure my fiance will look at my many Kayak saved hotels and flights and the Google doc sheet with 50 bazillion options and be like, you thought THAT was an acceptable budget???

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:51 am

puremorning wrote:Back from my meeting to procrastinate further on my work! Sara, I like to plan trips I can't afford either. I've been fantasy planning my honeymoon in great detail for awhile now, any day now I'm sure my fiance will look at my many Kayak saved hotels and flights and the Google doc sheet with 50 bazillion options and be like, you thought THAT was an acceptable budget???


Just got out of a meeting too. I took a weekend trip out of town and it was great. I have a car in the city tho, so I'm lucky

HopefulSara101

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:52 am

happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch...?


I wish wine. BUT sadly just a turkey Sammy.

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:53 am

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
puremorning wrote:Back from my meeting to procrastinate further on my work! Sara, I like to plan trips I can't afford either. I've been fantasy planning my honeymoon in great detail for awhile now, any day now I'm sure my fiance will look at my many Kayak saved hotels and flights and the Google doc sheet with 50 bazillion options and be like, you thought THAT was an acceptable budget???


Just got out of a meeting too. I took a weekend trip out of town and it was great. I have a car in the city tho, so I'm lucky


Me too :-) We debated selling it when we moved here over a year ago but never did it and I don't regret it. I'm stellar at parallel parking now and we can escape whenever we need to.

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:54 am

If the scores don't come out tonight, I'm gonna lose it!

Boom the 12 hour countdown until fate hits our inboxes!

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:54 am

happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch...?


Sadness and redbull?

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:56 am

GoBills4life wrote:If the scores don't come out tonight, I'm gonna lose it!

Boom the 12 hour countdown until fate hits our inboxes!


I'm going to die if it doesn't happen. Or cry

Nyjdgirl

Bronze
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Nyjdgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:56 am

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch...?


Sadness and redbull?


I FEEL LIKE IM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYY RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! WE COULD GET THE RESULTS IN 12 HOURS AHHHH!

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:57 am

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch...?


Sadness and redbull?


Lol, xoxo, <3. I'm gonna miss everyone on this thread. But if I don't pass, then I'm joining the NYS July 2017 thread, I hope I don't have to see anyone from this thread on that one, but if I do, it would provide me a bit of comfort because we have all gotten so close! However, I hope I and everyone else in this thread passes.

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:58 am

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch...?


Sadness and redbull?


Leftover potato salad. The results of eating old potato salad might give me something else to think about other than the bar.

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:59 am

sigh............
i want to go home

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:00 pm

I so want to order pizza tonight. why is large always cheaper? i can't finish that. why is delivery so damn expensive? I only want a small pizza.

thinking that someone is going to post "the score is up!!!" is giving me goosebumps.
Last edited by happyhour1122 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:01 pm

puremorning wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch...?


Sadness and redbull?


Leftover potato salad. The results of eating old potato salad might give me something else to think about other than the bar.



LOL my digestive system definitely thinks I'm trying to murder it after a week long stress diet of wine, redbull, and cheetos.

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:02 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:I so want to order pizza tonight. why is large always cheaper? i can't finish that. why is delivery so damn expensive? I only want a small pizza.

thinking that someone is going to post "the score is up!!!" is giving me goosebumps.


What kind of pizza? I think I'm going to get Korean fried chicken maybe for dinner. Or pizza.

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:02 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
puremorning wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch...?


Sadness and redbull?


Leftover potato salad. The results of eating old potato salad might give me something else to think about other than the bar.



LOL my digestive system definitely thinks I'm trying to murder it after a week long stress diet of wine, redbull, and cheetos.


Every day this past week I've thought, nah, I don't think I'll drink tonight, and by the end of the evening I've either downed a bottle of wine or had a few beers. I tell myself tonight will be different...but let's be real, the fridge is still full of beer so there's a low chance it won't be touched.

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:03 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I so want to order pizza tonight. why is large always cheaper? i can't finish that. why is delivery so damn expensive? I only want a small pizza.

thinking that someone is going to post "the score is up!!!" is giving me goosebumps.


What kind of pizza? I think I'm going to get Korean fried chicken maybe for dinner. Or pizza.


not sure. I love Hawaiian pizza. Korean friend chicken - One of my best friend is in love with those. Go with pizza tonight............................

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:04 pm

puremorning wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
puremorning wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch...?


Sadness and redbull?


Leftover potato salad. The results of eating old potato salad might give me something else to think about other than the bar.



LOL my digestive system definitely thinks I'm trying to murder it after a week long stress diet of wine, redbull, and cheetos.


Every day this past week I've thought, nah, I don't think I'll drink tonight, and by the end of the evening I've either downed a bottle of wine or had a few beers. I tell myself tonight will be different...but let's be real, the fridge is still full of beer so there's a low chance it won't be touched.



tonight is the night. Its different from last week. Its gotta be tonight (or wed) but lets to tonight for now.

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:05 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
tonight is the night. Its different from last week. Its gotta be tonight (or wed) but lets to tonight for now.


It'll be tonight until I wake up tomorrow morning to an empty inbox. I hope it's tonight but I'm dreading it. I keep going on the BOLE website looking for "clues." This is turning us into crazy people.

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:06 pm

i'm suffering from sleeping paralysis. Last night was bad...I was awake but couldn't move. Someone was in my bedroom, but I couldn't see.
I'm scared to go to sleep again..

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:08 pm

puremorning wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
puremorning wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch...?


Sadness and redbull?


Leftover potato salad. The results of eating old potato salad might give me something else to think about other than the bar.



LOL my digestive system definitely thinks I'm trying to murder it after a week long stress diet of wine, redbull, and cheetos.


Every day this past week I've thought, nah, I don't think I'll drink tonight, and by the end of the evening I've either downed a bottle of wine or had a few beers. I tell myself tonight will be different...but let's be real, the fridge is still full of beer so there's a low chance it won't be touched.


That keeps happening to me too! except I ordered two cases of wine last week. Oops. :wink:

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:08 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:i'm suffering from sleeping paralysis. Last night was bad...I was awake but couldn't move. Someone was in my bedroom, but I couldn't see.
I'm scared to go to sleep again..


Yikes. That sounds so rough. Hopefully this will be over soon

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:09 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:i'm suffering from sleeping paralysis. Last night was bad...I was awake but couldn't move. Someone was in my bedroom, but I couldn't see.
I'm scared to go to sleep again..


:-( I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully the results come tonight so you'll have some peace of mind. My fiance has a cold and spent the night coughing, so hopefully that doesn't happen again. Although he didn't complain once when I had the plague or something similar back in September and was up coughing for a whole week.

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:10 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
That keeps happening to me too! except I ordered two cases of wine last week. Oops. :wink:


Ooooh that was smart! I would order cases of wine if I didn't have to pick them up down the street and then carry them up to my 5th floor walk up :-/



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests