NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
HopefulSara101

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:32 am

bar_is_killing_me wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:ITS GOING TO BE TONIGHT BETWEEN 11PM- 11:52PM.
I GET MBE SCORE OF 148 AND ESSAY 137


i wish too but it's not today, most likely tomorrow night or thursday night.

i am hoping for an mbe score of 143+.


Why so certain not today? JW

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:32 am

bar_is_killing_me wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:ITS GOING TO BE TONIGHT BETWEEN 11PM- 11:52PM.
I GET MBE SCORE OF 148 AND ESSAY 137


i wish too but it's not today, most likely tomorrow night or thursday night.

i am hoping for an mbe score of 143+.


Please don't ruin my moment PLEASE
This is similar to "I wrote all my bar exam analysis, I think I'll get some points!" and you saying "Your analysis is not going to get any points"

Bluem_11

Bronze
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Bluem_11 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:35 am

dionysius1 wrote:They never release scores on a Friday, and the 20th would be earlier than ever before. Realistically, you are looking at Tuesday the 25th to Thursday the 27th. Here are the prior February release dates;

2016: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2014 (4,193 takers)
2015: Results released on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 (3,997 takers)
2014: Results released on Thursday, April 24, 2014 (4,032 takers)
2013: Results released on Thursday, May 2, 2013 (4,152 takers)
2012: Results released on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 (4,011 takers)
2011: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 (3,881 takers)
2010: Results released on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 (4,031 takers)
2009: Results released on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 (3,560 takers)


It's never been released on a Monday in last 8 years so doubtful it's going to be tonight.

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:36 am

Bluem_11 wrote:
dionysius1 wrote:They never release scores on a Friday, and the 20th would be earlier than ever before. Realistically, you are looking at Tuesday the 25th to Thursday the 27th. Here are the prior February release dates;

2016: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2014 (4,193 takers)
2015: Results released on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 (3,997 takers)
2014: Results released on Thursday, April 24, 2014 (4,032 takers)
2013: Results released on Thursday, May 2, 2013 (4,152 takers)
2012: Results released on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 (4,011 takers)
2011: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 (3,881 takers)
2010: Results released on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 (4,031 takers)
2009: Results released on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 (3,560 takers)


It's never been released on a Monday in last 8 years so doubtful it's going to be tonight.


Those are the public release dates. Lately it's been emailed late at night the night before.

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Roclandsfinest23 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:37 am

I will not be able to last until Wednesday if it isn't tonight!!

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:37 am

we are not going to go over this analysis again.

Bluem_11

Bronze
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Bluem_11 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:37 am

puremorning wrote:
Bluem_11 wrote:
dionysius1 wrote:They never release scores on a Friday, and the 20th would be earlier than ever before. Realistically, you are looking at Tuesday the 25th to Thursday the 27th. Here are the prior February release dates;

2016: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2014 (4,193 takers)
2015: Results released on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 (3,997 takers)
2014: Results released on Thursday, April 24, 2014 (4,032 takers)
2013: Results released on Thursday, May 2, 2013 (4,152 takers)
2012: Results released on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 (4,011 takers)
2011: Results released on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 (3,881 takers)
2010: Results released on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 (4,031 takers)
2009: Results released on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 (3,560 takers)


It's never been released on a Monday in last 8 years so doubtful it's going to be tonight.


Those are the public release dates. Lately it's been emailed late at night the night before.


Good looking out. Ok revert back to neurotic panic mode everyone.

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Roclandsfinest23 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:38 am

It's very simple. It's either tonight or Wednesday

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:38 am

happyhour1122 wrote:we are not going to go over this analysis again.


Yeah, I think the time for analysis has passed. Now it's just time for pure panic.

HopefulSara101

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:40 am

:D
Last edited by HopefulSara101 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Roclandsfinest23 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:41 am

HopefulSara101 wrote:Cannot say my source, but just heard back. Seems they know and are saying "end of this week, definitely before May 1."

I am not sure of their sources because they cannot say. BUT I have asked them before, and they have never been wrong. So we may be freaking out for no reason and should save our energy! haha! :lol:



Don't do that...

HopefulSara101

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:43 am

Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:Cannot say my source, but just heard back. Seems they know and are saying "end of this week, definitely before May 1."

I am not sure of their sources because they cannot say. BUT I have asked them before, and they have never been wrong. So we may be freaking out for no reason and should save our energy! haha! :lol:



Don't do that...


Don't provide worthwhile insight? :)

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:46 am

HopefulSara101 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:Cannot say my source, but just heard back. Seems they know and are saying "end of this week, definitely before May 1."

I am not sure of their sources because they cannot say. BUT I have asked them before, and they have never been wrong. So we may be freaking out for no reason and should save our energy! haha! :lol:



Don't do that...


Don't provide worthwhile insight? :)


If you can't provide a source you're just spreading unnecessary panic. Why do that?

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:47 am

IM with happyhour I think it's tonight

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:47 am

we are all really sensitive and anxious right now.,.. I'm sure everyone is.
If you are wondering why many of us think its tonight, please do your own research. We've done a lot of analysis in this thread and its kinda not acceptable for anyone to make statements without proper resource anymore. Its very nerve breaking.

Yes, we know in the past the results came out tue/ thurs. Those were public reports. Emails are usually sent a day earlier.
There is also no definite date on the release date. We are predicting based on the possibilities.
Please don't throw a random hearsay statement without any back up.

No one should write in their bar exam essay,,,, "Sarah is liable because Plaintiff says so"
Last edited by happyhour1122 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:48 am

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:IM with happyhour I think it's tonight


Even if it's not I'll still join and freak out with you all this evening. Unless my brother decides to hang out, which would normally be fun but tonight would be torture since he is brilliant and passed the bar in July. He's the last person I'd want to be with if/when I find out I fail.

HopefulSara101

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 am

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:Cannot say my source, but just heard back. Seems they know and are saying "end of this week, definitely before May 1."

I am not sure of their sources because they cannot say. BUT I have asked them before, and they have never been wrong. So we may be freaking out for no reason and should save our energy! haha! :lol:



Don't do that...


Don't provide worthwhile insight? :)


If you can't provide a source you're just spreading unnecessary panic. Why do that?


My intention was quit the opposite. I have removed since upsetting people is not my intention. Just trying to provide help I know I would like to know. But removed nonetheless.

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:51 am

puremorning wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:IM with happyhour I think it's tonight


Even if it's not I'll still join and freak out with you all this evening. Unless my brother decides to hang out, which would normally be fun but tonight would be torture since he is brilliant and passed the bar in July. He's the last person I'd want to be with if/when I find out I fail.



COME AND HOLD MY HAND :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:52 am

HopefulSara101 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:Cannot say my source, but just heard back. Seems they know and are saying "end of this week, definitely before May 1."

I am not sure of their sources because they cannot say. BUT I have asked them before, and they have never been wrong. So we may be freaking out for no reason and should save our energy! haha! :lol:



Don't do that...


Don't provide worthwhile insight? :)


If you can't provide a source you're just spreading unnecessary panic. Why do that?


My intention was quit the opposite. I have removed since upsetting people is not my intention. Just trying to provide help I know I would like to know. But removed nonetheless.



we all know you had no bad intention at all-
we are just trying to avoid unnecessary information that's all :)

User avatar
puremorning

Silver
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby puremorning » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:52 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:IM with happyhour I think it's tonight


Even if it's not I'll still join and freak out with you all this evening. Unless my brother decides to hang out, which would normally be fun but tonight would be torture since he is brilliant and passed the bar in July. He's the last person I'd want to be with if/when I find out I fail.



COME AND HOLD MY HAND :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO SCARED!

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:53 am

my mom just texted me

"Are you sure you don't know the exact date? It doesn't make sense. How can you not know?
Someone told me the dates are set, why don't you know?"

ARE YOU F$%t#$#$%#$ KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW MOM?????
This is why sometimes I wish I had a lawyer mother. Take the bar exam for me will ya? OMGGGGG

I just called and asked who that "someone" was. She can't answer. I hang up on her.
Last edited by happyhour1122 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:54 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:IM with happyhour I think it's tonight


Even if it's not I'll still join and freak out with you all this evening. Unless my brother decides to hang out, which would normally be fun but tonight would be torture since he is brilliant and passed the bar in July. He's the last person I'd want to be with if/when I find out I fail.



COME AND HOLD MY HAND :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


What if I just take a bunch of benedryl and pass out? Thoughts? Or do we think my sheer level of panic is enough to fight through the sleepy effects of benedryl?

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:54 am

happyhour1122 wrote:my mom just texted me

"Are you sure you don't know the exact date? It doesn't make sense. How can you not know?
Someone told me the dates are set, why don't you know?"

ARE YOU F$%t#$#$%#$ KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW MOM?????
This is why sometimes I wish I had a lawyer mother. Take the bar exam for me will ya? OMGGGGG


Omg RUDE

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:55 am

puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:IM with happyhour I think it's tonight


Even if it's not I'll still join and freak out with you all this evening. Unless my brother decides to hang out, which would normally be fun but tonight would be torture since he is brilliant and passed the bar in July. He's the last person I'd want to be with if/when I find out I fail.



COME AND HOLD MY HAND :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO SCARED!


We can do it!

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:55 am

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:my mom just texted me

"Are you sure you don't know the exact date? It doesn't make sense. How can you not know?
Someone told me the dates are set, why don't you know?"

ARE YOU F$%t#$#$%#$ KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW MOM?????
This is why sometimes I wish I had a lawyer mother. Take the bar exam for me will ya? OMGGGGG


Omg RUDE



NOT JUST RUDE, she's CRAZY!!!!!!!!(YES, I LOVE HER, BUT NOT TODAY. HELL NO)



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Allux, Citadelmom, estefanchanning, Findedeux, jcwest, pbajsandwich, tiffannybrown and 95 guests