NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
GoBills4life

Bronze

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Post by GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:24 pm

GO BILLS!!!!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Can someone just like, send a bat signal when the results are out? This is stressing me out so much.

Five hours to go.

HopefulSara101

Bronze

Post by HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:36 pm

puremorning wrote:Home from work and wanted to update you all on my feelings. I realized as I was leaving work that the peculiar emotional state I am in is very much like the day I thought I was going to get engaged. I had a feeling that it might happen, and before it happened I kept telling myself, be cool, don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen today, this could all just be in your head that it's happening today. And then my fiance proposed. So obviously these feelings mean results should be out tonight, RIGHT??? If not I guess I'll just have to get used to feeling this way for the next few days. Where's the vomit emoji when you need it?
EPIC COMPARISON! Has to be!!

HopefulSara101

Bronze

Post by HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Ugh, can I complain that waiting til 11 is so late. I know the nerves and adrenaline will keep me up. But still. It is like they wanna make it as painful as possible!! :shock:

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:42 pm

HopefulSara101 wrote:Ugh, can I complain that waiting til 11 is so late. I know the nerves and adrenaline will keep me up. But still. It is like they wanna make it as painful as possible!! :shock:
I know. It's days like these where I wish I had a lovekins snuggle nugget to cuddle with and keep me relaxed and loved!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:43 pm

HopefulSara101 wrote:Ugh, can I complain that waiting til 11 is so late. I know the nerves and adrenaline will keep me up. But still. It is like they wanna make it as painful as possible!! :shock:
Right? Like, I wake up at 6am everyday. I'm fucking tired.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:43 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
I know. It's days like these where I wish I had a lovekins snuggle nugget to cuddle with and keep me relaxed and loved!
LOL. I am so stressed right now I don't want anyone near me at all.

HateTheWait17

New

Post by HateTheWait17 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:45 pm

It's 1:43 am where I'm living and I still can't stop biting my nails and waiting for my phone to DING with the email I am mostly sure will say I failed, so trust me, 11 pm is not so late, that will be 6 am my time and I bet you I will still be awake! :shock: :!: :lol:

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:46 pm

I just freaked out at the gym b/c the wifi is so slow, like cmon I'm paying for the wifi, and I need to refresh my email

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

ssuresh

New

Post by ssuresh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:46 pm

Don't they have a tendency NOT to release results on Mondays? (I don't understand why). The trend seems to be so. But who knows? Maybe they like Mondays this time around!

HopefulSara101

Bronze

Post by HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:48 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
Is that some nee kind of infomercial thing?? :wink:

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Post by Nyjdgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:48 pm

This test is such a crap shoot. I haven't met one person who is confident enough to def say they passed before getting results

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:49 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
This test is such a crap shoot. I haven't met one person who is confident enough to def say they passed before getting results

I'm confident i failed- does that count for confidence? Lol

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Post by Nyjdgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:50 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:

I'm confident i failed- does that count for confidence? Lol
Me Toooo! This test makes you feel like shit!

HopefulSara101

Bronze

Post by HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:51 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
TRUTH! And you know it is for them. They will get less frantic phones calls 10+ hours later when people had time to calm then if they released them in working hours

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:51 pm

HopefulSara101 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
Is that some nee kind of infomercial thing?? :wink:
Lol, no. I'm just a very loving person. And I think all the good ladies are precious and beautiful and so I give them adorable pet names like lovekins and snuggle nugget

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:53 pm

HopefulSara101 wrote:
TRUTH! And you know it is for them. They will get less frantic phones calls 10+ hours later when people had time to calm then if they released them in working hours

Why can't i be kylie jenner, my biggest stress would be what my next hair color should be/lip kit should be called.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:54 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:

Why can't i be kylie jenner, my biggest stress would be what my next hair color should be/lip kit should be called.
Because you don't want to sit still look pretty. You're better than that. Although 4-5 years ago I was seriously considering being a stay at home son lol

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:55 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:

Or kim

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:56 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:

Because you don't want to sit still look pretty. You're better than that. Although 4-5 years ago I was seriously considering being a stay at home son lol

I used to model so I'm okay with sit still look pretty lol

HopefulSara101

Bronze

Post by HopefulSara101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:56 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:

And what plastic surgery to get next!!

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:57 pm

ssuresh wrote:Don't they have a tendency NOT to release results on Mondays? (I don't understand why). The trend seems to be so. But who knows? Maybe they like Mondays this time around!
Seriously? Read the thread. The "Tuesday" dates are the public release dates. We find out the night before, I.e. Monday.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:57 pm

HopefulSara101 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:

Boobs!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:

I used to model so I'm okay with sit still look pretty lol
Oh wow, nice you're probably really pretty/beautiful. And you have a JD. Good for you !

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 pm

HopefulSara101 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
HopefulSara101 wrote:

Boobs!

Been there, done that lol. :lol:

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”