NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
jir92

Bronze

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Post by jir92 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:03 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
jir92 wrote:I've had to step back a bit from TLS because people are talking about the essays and it makes me panic because I'll be like oh shit I forgot that issue. Lol. So what are we thinking? My bet's on Monday night now with "official release" on Tues. But oh how I'd love it to be tonight.

I think monday night too but I'll be up waiting tonight anyhow- for one thing my applicant page still allows me to click change of address- if it was tonight would it be grayed out? Since we also receive an official notice in the mail...?
Idk...I've heard from my friends not to do it based on that, that it doesn't necessarily change the functions when the results are emailed. The only thing they said is once the website content is edited it's usually a sign the results are within days away.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:19 pm

jir92 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
jir92 wrote:I've had to step back a bit from TLS because people are talking about the essays and it makes me panic because I'll be like oh shit I forgot that issue. Lol. So what are we thinking? My bet's on Monday night now with "official release" on Tues. But oh how I'd love it to be tonight.

I think monday night too but I'll be up waiting tonight anyhow- for one thing my applicant page still allows me to click change of address- if it was tonight would it be grayed out? Since we also receive an official notice in the mail...?
Idk...I've heard from my friends not to do it based on that, that it doesn't necessarily change the functions when the results are emailed. The only thing they said is once the website content is edited it's usually a sign the results are within days away.

Ah interesting, okay! well 11:19 now...so maybe almost there?!?

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:24 pm

Perhaps. One of the reasons I think tonight is *possible* is because I think BOLE wants to dispel ideas that it follows a pattern, i.e. having wills/trusts same essay or real estate + contracts in same exam sitting. But like who knows.

Bluem_11

Bronze

Post by Bluem_11 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:28 pm

Eliminating those trends are relevant to testing your knowledge of the law, don't think release dates follow that rationale :lol:

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:32 pm

Bluem_11 wrote:Eliminating those trends are relevant to testing your knowledge of the law, don't think release dates follow that rationale :lol:
True, but after a lot that has happened in the past few months I TRUST NOTHING ANYMORE ahaha

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:35 pm

jir92 wrote:
Bluem_11 wrote:Eliminating those trends are relevant to testing your knowledge of the law, don't think release dates follow that rationale :lol:
True, but after a lot that has happened in the past few months I TRUST NOTHING ANYMORE ahaha

11:35 ahh.

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:36 pm

So I'm technically still a 3L in the Pro Bono Scholars Program doing a clinic this semester. One of my colleagues who is a staff attorney says she found out about the Feb. bar in the late afternoon. I do think it's possible that there is some inconsistency with how they deliver results.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:38 pm

jir92 wrote:So I'm technically still a 3L in the Pro Bono Scholars Program doing a clinic this semester. One of my colleagues who is a staff attorney says she found out about the Feb. bar in the late afternoon. I do think it's possible that there is some inconsistency with how they deliver results.

Was that when she happened to check her email or the timestamp on the actual email result?

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:38 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
jir92 wrote:So I'm technically still a 3L in the Pro Bono Scholars Program doing a clinic this semester. One of my colleagues who is a staff attorney says she found out about the Feb. bar in the late afternoon. I do think it's possible that there is some inconsistency with how they deliver results.

Was that when she happened to check her email or the timestamp on the actual email result?
She was on the train home from work and got an email from BOLE

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

F17fighterpilot

New

Post by F17fighterpilot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:39 pm

my bad

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:40 pm

F17fighterpilot wrote:
my bad
Haha it's OK. I get the natural feeling to wanna talk about it. For me, I can't do it lol

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:40 pm

jir92 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

Oh, interesting! Okay so what have we learned-- to refresh email at all hours of the day now.
Lol i learn new stuff about BOLE everyday!

F17fighterpilot

New

Post by F17fighterpilot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:41 pm

jir92 wrote:
F17fighterpilot wrote:
my bad
Haha it's OK. I get the natural feeling to wanna talk about it. For me, I can't do it lol
so lets talk about something else... what are y'all dudes watching on Netflix? I'm watching Archer... and Game of Thrones on HBO.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
jir92 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

Oh, interesting! Okay so what have we learned-- to refresh email at all hours of the day now.
Lol i learn new stuff about BOLE everyday!
hahahaha. the lesson I've personally learned is this...some things are truly out of my control. It's a good lesson in learning to let things go. It's something I've always struggled with in my 24 years on this planet haha

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:45 pm

F17fighterpilot wrote:
jir92 wrote:
F17fighterpilot wrote:
my bad
so lets talk about something else... what are y'all dudes watching on Netflix? I'm watching Archer... and Game of Thrones on HBO.

I'm a girl-- sooo rewatching all of gossip girl on netflix, and I need to catch up on pretty little liars because it premiered this past tues. GOT i quit watching after season 2- it's really confusing I can't keep up. Oh and I'm currently adding the entire sephora store to my shopping cart because it's the spring sale. :D

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:46 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
F17fighterpilot wrote:
jir92 wrote:
F17fighterpilot wrote:
my bad

I'm a girl-- sooo rewatching all of gossip girl on netflix, and I need to catch up on pretty little liars because it premiered this past tues. GOT i quit watching after season 2- it's really confusing I can't keep up. Oh and I'm currently adding the entire sephora store to my shopping cart because it's the spring sale. :D
Whoa whoa whoa whoa I am a huge PLL fan despite not being a girl although I guess being gay doesnt help my case lol

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Post by Nyjdgirl » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Staying up till 12 then goodnight peeps!!!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

puremorning

Silver

Post by puremorning » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:49 pm

I know I said I would join but then I remembered that the Cavs were playing tonight and that was a little more important. Then around 11 I got two junk emails and when I heard my phone I thought, this is it! But it wasn't so I figured I would let everyone know that I freaked out with you tonight, even though I wasn't posting. I guess now we all wait until next week!

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:51 pm

jir92 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
F17fighterpilot wrote:
jir92 wrote:
F17fighterpilot wrote:
my bad

Whoa whoa whoa whoa I am a huge PLL fan despite not being a girl although I guess being gay doesnt help my case lol

haha! So there's only 10 episodes left. But like I swear in the last episode everyone's gonna get a text and it's going to be like

It's my turn now b*tches

-B (signed B)

..and then we go down the alphabet.

lolabear727

Bronze

Post by lolabear727 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:52 pm

11:51 and nothing..

Good night, y'all! And yes, I said y'all because I'm in Florida. :D

F17fighterpilot

New

Post by F17fighterpilot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:53 pm

cnk1220 wrote:

XOXOX GOSSIP GIRL

I had a girlfriend in college that I'd watch that with. I'd pick up a pint of ben and jerry at the corner before being buzzed up. Good times. That drama is nuts. At least its not Degrassy. (spelling)

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:54 pm

lolabear727 wrote:11:51 and nothing..

Good night, y'all! And yes, I said y'all because I'm in Florida. :D

I love florida. There's disney! Disney is amazing! I wish I was in Disney right now!

F17fighterpilot

New

Post by F17fighterpilot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:54 pm

And I only said DUDES because it was part of this thread earlier. LOL

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:56 pm

F17fighterpilot wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

XOXOX GOSSIP GIRL

I had a girlfriend in college that I'd watch that with. I'd pick up a pint of ben and jerry at the corner before being buzzed up. Good times. That drama is nuts. At least its not Degrassy. (spelling)

Degrassi* :)

I live for high school drama shows!

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:57 pm

11:57 and all quiet. Goodnight everyone!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”