March 2017 MPRE

User avatar
cnk1220
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby cnk1220 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:09 pm

seeyouatthenextexam wrote:Because I'm stalking TLS so hard while waiting for my bar results I have taken to reading a forum that doesn't apply to me... Just to give y'all a little piece of mind...

I took the MPRE the last go around and I felt violated when I left. Legit wanted to sit in the shower and go to my happy place as I rocked back and forth. I knew I had failed - passed with flying colors. I think everyone I spoke with felt the same as I did.

I only used barbri. Did the full course and two practice tests and one Kaplan practice test.

In addition, we did get the scores a day early. Good luck guys, I'm did you did better than you think you did!



Ditto for the mpre, felt awful...and then boom! passed w/ flying colors. Prayers for everyone waiting!

User avatar
PersistentAttorney
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:22 am

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby PersistentAttorney » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:27 am

happyhour1122 wrote:Ok,
Where are our results. Com'on people. you don't need additional 2 days to release the score!!!!!!!!


Second that.

keepgoing2016
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby keepgoing2016 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:21 am

I am a retaker and if I recall correctly they released the November results a day earlier than scheduled - so I suspect we might get them today. Good luck everyone!

attorneybill
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby attorneybill » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:16 am

Honestly. It is a friggin' Scan-tron. How could this take a month? Like someone told me the afternoon of the test, we should have our results as we walk out the door.

happyhour1122
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:21 am

attorneybill wrote:Honestly. It is a friggin' Scan-tron. How could this take a month? Like someone told me the afternoon of the test, we should have our results as we walk out the door.


totally agree.
I wouldn't mind helping them with those scan-trons. Even if they have to spend time matching the names, and the numbers..blah blah blah.. they could totally do it with a couple days at the most. No? I donno....either way, its today or tomorrow...so..we shall see...sigh

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3668
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby Hand » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:23 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
attorneybill wrote:Honestly. It is a friggin' Scan-tron. How could this take a month? Like someone told me the afternoon of the test, we should have our results as we walk out the door.


totally agree.
I wouldn't mind helping them with those scan-trons. Even if they have to spend time matching the names, and the numbers..blah blah blah.. they could totally do it with a couple days at the most. No? I donno....either way, its today or tomorrow...so..we shall see...sigh

Perhaps they need to scale this thing afterwards. I have no idea how things work on that front with the MPRE.

Either way, still nothing so far. While I don't deserve to pass given the minimal effort I put in, I'd really like to not take this thing again.

Thrive
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:01 am

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby Thrive » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:37 am

Yea these tests are scaled to match previous tests which requires some analysis and, therefore, extra time to deliberate.

But, what sucks now about there being a possibility that the results might come out today is that I may spend two days potentially freaking out as opposed to one.

User avatar
lolabear727
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby lolabear727 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:39 am

Hand wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
attorneybill wrote:Honestly. It is a friggin' Scan-tron. How could this take a month? Like someone told me the afternoon of the test, we should have our results as we walk out the door.


totally agree.
I wouldn't mind helping them with those scan-trons. Even if they have to spend time matching the names, and the numbers..blah blah blah.. they could totally do it with a couple days at the most. No? I donno....either way, its today or tomorrow...so..we shall see...sigh

Perhaps they need to scale this thing afterwards. I have no idea how things work on that front with the MPRE.

Either way, still nothing so far. While I don't deserve to pass given the minimal effort I put in, I'd really like to not take this thing again.


For your honesty - you get a PASS!

birdyblue32
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 am

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby birdyblue32 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:55 am

Are MPRE results emailed to us?

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3668
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby Hand » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:08 am

birdyblue32 wrote:Are MPRE results emailed to us?

you'll get a notification that you can check your score on the website but the email apparently doesn't tell you your actual score

emails went out around noon the day the november results were released

happyhour1122
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:09 am

Hand wrote:
birdyblue32 wrote:Are MPRE results emailed to us?

you'll get a notification that you can check your score on the website but the email apparently doesn't tell you your actual score

emails went out around noon the day the november results were released



from Noon, I will be refreshing my email as if every click is my bar score.

RaceJudicata
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby RaceJudicata » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:17 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
Hand wrote:
birdyblue32 wrote:Are MPRE results emailed to us?

you'll get a notification that you can check your score on the website but the email apparently doesn't tell you your actual score

emails went out around noon the day the november results were released



from Noon, I will be refreshing my email as if every click is my bar score.


Ditto.

Blackhawks_Fan
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby Blackhawks_Fan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:23 am

Just logged into the account we're eventually supposed to get our results from, it's all looking a tad too empty and quiet for my liking .....

RaceJudicata
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby RaceJudicata » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:46 am

Blackhawks_Fan wrote:Just logged into the account we're eventually supposed to get our results from, it's all looking a tad too empty and quiet for my liking .....


where is that by the way? Is it mpre.lsac site? Or NCBE site?

keepgoing2016
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby keepgoing2016 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:58 am

RaceJudicata wrote:
Blackhawks_Fan wrote:Just logged into the account we're eventually supposed to get our results from, it's all looking a tad too empty and quiet for my liking .....


where is that by the way? Is it mpre.lsac site? Or NCBE site?


NCBE website

birdyblue32
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 am

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby birdyblue32 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:09 am

keepgoing2016 wrote:
RaceJudicata wrote:
Blackhawks_Fan wrote:Just logged into the account we're eventually supposed to get our results from, it's all looking a tad too empty and quiet for my liking .....


where is that by the way? Is it mpre.lsac site? Or NCBE site?


NCBE website


Where on the NCBE website would it be? Is that in the file cabinet?

JurorEight
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby JurorEight » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:09 am

birdyblue32 wrote:
keepgoing2016 wrote:
RaceJudicata wrote:
Blackhawks_Fan wrote:Just logged into the account we're eventually supposed to get our results from, it's all looking a tad too empty and quiet for my liking .....


where is that by the way? Is it mpre.lsac site? Or NCBE site?


NCBE website


Where on the NCBE website would it be? Is that in the file cabinet?



Yes.

birdyblue32
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 am

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby birdyblue32 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:10 am

Hand wrote:
birdyblue32 wrote:Are MPRE results emailed to us?

you'll get a notification that you can check your score on the website but the email apparently doesn't tell you your actual score

emails went out around noon the day the november results were released


What time zone at noon is that for?

I know I'm going crazy, it's my first time taking this exam but my cousin took it four times before he passed and it would be cool not to take four times :)

Blackhawks_Fan
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby Blackhawks_Fan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Noon strikes .....

(Out here in the East anyway.)

TransferDC
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:20 am

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby TransferDC » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Nothing up for me right now. Ugh, waiting around for these stupid scores is awful

Toubro
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby Toubro » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Really? I heard that the email came out much later. People were actually laughing at how late the email was in a similar thread last year.

People primarily found out by refreshing the NCBE account page (or from a Facebook post by someone who was doing that).

ETA: See the last two posts here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=269092&start=250

User avatar
inyoureyes89
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby inyoureyes89 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:51 pm

looks like the scores were posted around ~5 PM the day before the official release... so maybe that's when they'll have them up.

Ugh so stressed

keepgoing2016
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby keepgoing2016 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Hate playing this waiting game. Not healthy. :roll: :cry:

attorneybill
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby attorneybill » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:29 pm

I guess the obvious question is whether the posting of the scores last time at around 5 PM the day before the announced posting date was an aberration, or something that should cause us to linger at the NCBE site from now till the scores are posted. One way or the other it is helpful to know not to wait for the email.

mattyice122
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: March 2017 MPRE

Postby mattyice122 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:46 pm

attorneybill wrote:I guess the obvious question is whether the posting of the scores last time at around 5 PM the day before the announced posting date was an aberration, or something that should cause us to linger at the NCBE site from now till the scores are posted. One way or the other it is helpful to know not to wait for the email.


Did a quick informal survey and it seems that they are often posted by 5pm the day before. See August 2016 and March 2015

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=263885&start=25

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=252457&start=125

I would say don't wear out your F5 until around 4:45 eastern.




Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: logical seasoning and 13 guests