What is she Guilty Of? Is she guilty?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
hirkaismyname

New

What is she Guilty Of? Is she guilty?

Postby hirkaismyname » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 pm

A suspect in the killing of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un’s half-brother, who died in a shopping concourse at the Kuala Lumpur airport on Monday, reportedly thought she was participating in a television prank, not an international assassination.

Indonesia's national police chief Tito Karnavian said that the suspect, Siti Aisyah, 25, was paid to commit what she thought were a series of pranks, involving convincing strangers to close their eyes so she could then spray them with water, the Guardian reports.

“Such an action was done three or four times and they were given a few dollars for it, and with the last target, Kim Jong-nam, allegedly there were dangerous materials in the sprayer,” Karnavian said. “She was not aware that it was an assassination attempt by alleged foreign agents.”

Source: http://time.com/4675054/north-korea-ass ... w_facebook

happyhour1122

Silver

Re: What is she Guilty Of? Is she guilty?

Postby happyhour1122 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:15 pm

Wow....
"(North korea says) You do what I tell you to do, I'll make sure you can't be guilty of anything"
The only thing I can think of is..battery. .. for spraying that shit on his face.
Intent? No
Negligence? No
SL? No

Murder? No.
Inchoate crimes? No.
Conspiracy? No.
Manslaughter? No...
Last edited by happyhour1122 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YalteseFalcon

New

Re: What is she Guilty Of? Is she guilty?

Postby YalteseFalcon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:17 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:Wow....
"(North korea says) You do what I tell you to do, I'll make sure you can't be guilty of anything"

Intent? No
Negligence? No
SL? No

Murder? No.
Inchoate crimes? No.
Conspiracy? No.
Manslaughter? No...

I would agree. Good analysis.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?