Personal belongings room in Albany?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Poets

New

Personal belongings room in Albany?

Postby Poets » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:17 pm

How secure is it? Is it just like a normal room without anyone watching it? High/Low possibility of theft?

I am asking this I will have to wear an expensive outwear... that is all I got for now since all of my winter clothes are somewhere else and I CAN'T retrieve them before the exam date.

ndp1234

Bronze

Re: Personal belongings room in Albany?

Postby ndp1234 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:09 am

I can tell you what the NYC room looked like. It was basically an open big room where people just put their stuff against the wall on the floor. I'm sure that no one is sifting through people's stuff to find the designer stuff. Just follow common sense precautions like not leaving your cell phone or money out in the open. But you can really bring like anything in the personal belongings room.

iwantmybar

Bronze

Re: Personal belongings room in Albany?

Postby iwantmybar » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:24 am

Poets wrote:How secure is it? Is it just like a normal room without anyone watching it? High/Low possibility of theft?

I am asking this I will have to wear an expensive outwear... that is all I got for now since all of my winter clothes are somewhere else and I CAN'T retrieve them before the exam date.

Been to Albany, it's like what ndp1234 said. It is an open big room with a ton of clothes but there are a lot of hanging rails/coat racks tho.

But yeah it's very messy and full of clothes and nobody seems to watch it so technically, someone can come and take your expensive jacket if he wants to...

Well I guess nobody does that because everyone there is to take the bar and have other things in mind than stealing a jacket but you never know.

So I strongly advise you to leave your cellphone at home as well ats your wallet except for your ID and some cash or debit card. Or just leave your jacket in your car.

good luck

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�