Length of MEE Model Answers from NCBE for July 2016 Exam

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
judysmith

New

Length of MEE Model Answers from NCBE for July 2016 Exam

Postby judysmith » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Anyone else purchase the questions and analysis/model answers from the NCBE for the July 2016 exam and notice how long they were? I realize these are model answers however some of them are 4 pages :shock: anyone else notice this or have a comment? I am a first time bar taker so not sure if this is what they are expecting for an average score or that is a perfect answer for them to grade off of. Feeling a bit intimidated mainly because of the time restraints...

cnk1220

Silver

Re: Length of MEE Model Answers from NCBE for July 2016 Exam

Postby cnk1220 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:13 pm

judysmith wrote:Anyone else purchase the questions and analysis/model answers from the NCBE for the July 2016 exam and notice how long they were? I realize these are model answers however some of them are 4 pages :shock: anyone else notice this or have a comment? I am a first time bar taker so not sure if this is what they are expecting for an average score or that is a perfect answer for them to grade off of. Feeling a bit intimidated mainly because of the time restraints...

Are you looking at model answers like actual student answers or what the NCBE gave as their model answer if they had a treatise on their desk and all day to write? I have barbri and their "model answers" from NCBE past essays are not indicative of what anyone can write in 30 mins (also factoring in the time it takes to read/analyze). I think if you just spot the issues and briefly discuss it's enough for a "passing answer."

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�