When to leave town Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
umichman

Bronze

When to leave town

Post by umichman » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:46 pm

If traveling for bar exam can I safely plan on leaving late at night after the second day or do I need to get the hotel for another night. I am flying

LockBox

Bronze

Re: When to leave town

Post by LockBox » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:28 pm

umichman wrote:If traveling for bar exam can I safely plan on leaving late at night after the second day or do I need to get the hotel for another night. I am flying
So Cali has a 3-day exam (until July!) and I flew out of town after the third day. The bar let out at 5:40 (scheduled to let out at 5), I was already packed and made an 8:30 flight. However, the airport was 2 exits away and I had everything packed and ready to go. So, it's doable if you manage it right.

just_me

New

Post by just_me » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:21 pm

I think leaving late at night - let's say, post 9pm, would be totally fine.

There was a guy in my exam whose flight booking was such that he was actually trying to finish the afternoon session early so that he could leave in time to catch his plane - seemed like insanity to me!

rcharter1978

Gold

Post by rcharter1978 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:04 am

late night on the last day of the exam is fine. Not sure where you're taking your exam, but checkout is normally at like 10 or 11am, so just make sure you have a plan for your luggage. Either have them hold it at the hotel or take it with you to the exam site. I probably would just take it to the exam site, but I don't have anything all that valuable.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”