Bar Exam Outlines??

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
pineapplepen

New

Bar Exam Outlines??

Postby pineapplepen » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:42 am

Hello everyone,

So im prepping for the Feb Bar exam, and thus far my studies have been skipping the lectures and hammering MBE questions and doing practice essays. However, i do think i am lacking in my knowledge of the law.

Does anyone know of a source for good Bar Exam outlines? I searched the forums and given the plethora of information on these boards, I was surprised not to find an answer. The Kaplan book that I am using is tremendously long and i doubt i'll be able to retain all that. I have the critical pass flashcards, but I worry those will not be enough.

Thanks so much for your time in reading my post.

LockBox

Bronze

Re: Bar Exam Outlines??

Postby LockBox » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 pm

pineapplepen wrote:Hello everyone,

So im prepping for the Feb Bar exam, and thus far my studies have been skipping the lectures and hammering MBE questions and doing practice essays. However, i do think i am lacking in my knowledge of the law.

Does anyone know of a source for good Bar Exam outlines? I searched the forums and given the plethora of information on these boards, I was surprised not to find an answer. The Kaplan book that I am using is tremendously long and i doubt i'll be able to retain all that. I have the critical pass flashcards, but I worry those will not be enough.

Thanks so much for your time in reading my post.

https://law.stanford.edu/office-of-student-affairs/bar-exam-information/ Scroll to the bottom on the section re: bar exam outlines.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�