Kentucky Bar Exam --- July 2017 Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
dans1006

Bronze

Re: Kentucky Bar Exam --- July 2017

Post by dans1006 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Mike13w wrote:
Pure Applesauce wrote:Is there an actual list of names out?
Not yet, just ID numbers. I think they wait a couple days to put the names out.
Congratulations to everyone!

dans1006

Bronze

Re: Kentucky Bar Exam --- July 2017

Post by dans1006 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:00 am

For posterity's sake, I wanted to write a final message in this forum...

So, I tortured myself by checking and checking and checking the site for results during the last 9 days before the formally announced date because I noticed that last year they released the scores on the 20th.

From what I've gathered, Kentucky does not release their scores early. They release them on the date that they announce at the test so do not torture yourself thinking (as is the case in some other states) that you may get your results early. There is no point in scouring their website and trying to figure out what page they'll post to, so as to find out early. They know people are trying to do that. There is not point in having a heart attack that week before when they send out an email making sure everyone knows to update their name or address in the applicant portal.

Know, with relative certainty, that you WILL find out on the day that they say you'll find out. On that day, they won't give you a time but they'll say something like "the afternoon of..." In my case, they posted the results by number at exactly noon and I had the confirmation email 10 minutes later. So even if you didn't remember your applicant number, you only had to wait a few minutes in my case.

If you are a person who'll be waiting for results and you'd like any further detail about my experience, having gone through it, feel free to shoot me an email at daniel.m.weber@gmail.com and I'd be happy to talk with you during your time of stress. I already work at a law firm, so I had lots of people to help with my neurosis. I'd be happy to pay it forward.

Congrats to everyone!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”