Adaptibar Lectures Any Good?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Impishee

New

Adaptibar Lectures Any Good?

Postby Impishee » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Can anyone vouch for the Adapitbar lectures? Or any MBE (or MEE as well) lectures that are reasonably priced (under $500) and preferably speedy? I know the Adaptibar lectures take a little longer, but if there are any that generally keep subjects to an hour/hour and a half, that would be great to know about.

PunkWonkMike

New

Re: Adaptibar Lectures Any Good?

Postby PunkWonkMike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 am

Impishee wrote:Can anyone vouch for the Adapitbar lectures? Or any MBE (or MEE as well) lectures that are reasonably priced (under $500) and preferably speedy? I know the Adaptibar lectures take a little longer, but if there are any that generally keep subjects to an hour/hour and a half, that would be great to know about.

Check out the MBE review on PassTheBar.com, free lectures for all the MBE areas except Civ Pro. The lectures are on YouTube, so you can watch them at x1.25, x1.5, x2 speeds. It also has essay lectures, but some topics are CA specific (I'm taking the UBE) so heads up on that, too.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: Adaptibar Lectures Any Good?

Postby SilvermanBarPrep » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:40 am

Though I haven't had the opportunity to view them personally, many of the students that I work with for private tutoring supplement with Adaptibar and they've all said the lectures and program were very good. I've seen some samples and was impressed as well.

--Sean

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�