Need HELP on the essay portion of the UBE. Any advice? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
jessica213

New

Need HELP on the essay portion of the UBE. Any advice?

Post by jessica213 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:04 pm

I failed the July 2016 UBE and plan to retake it in February. I actually did fine on the multiple choice portion, but I got killed on the essays. Any advice or study material recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

PunkWonkMike

New

Re: Need HELP on the essay portion of the UBE. Any advice?

Post by PunkWonkMike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:59 am

jessica213 wrote:I failed the July 2016 UBE and plan to retake it in February. I actually did fine on the multiple choice portion, but I got killed on the essays. Any advice or study material recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
The person who wrote The Bar Exam is Easy recommends getting the official essay questions and answers from your jurisdiction for the past 10 years and doing all of them. Basically you can figure out the frequency that certain topics are tested. The book is free on Kindle Unlimited and takes about an hour to read, worth a read in my opinion. The old MEE questions from 2007-2011 are available for free on the NCBE site, they sell the more recent ones are $15-20 each.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 am

I very much agree with the above comment. Absolutely look over the released MEE questions and answers released by the NCBE. Along with stusying your subject matter outlines, these prior questions provide you with what you need to excel on this part of the test.

--Sean

jessica213

New

Post by jessica213 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Thanks guys!! Any other suggestions/materials out there for the MEE/MPT?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”