Adaptibar user hangout for Feb 2017 exam?

MRSP

Re: Adaptibar user hangout for Feb 2017 exam?

Postby MRSP » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:51 am

Those who took the Feb '17 exam last week, would you use Adaptibar again for your MBE prep if you retake in July? Yes/no and why? I seem to be reading many posts saying the questions on the MBE looked more like Kaplan/Barbri or Emmanuels? Or would you still use it and modify your study plan? Thanks :)

ur_hero

Postby ur_hero » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:03 pm

MRSP wrote:Those who took the Feb '17 exam last week, would you use Adaptibar again for your MBE prep if you retake in July? Yes/no and why? I seem to be reading many posts saying the questions on the MBE looked more like Kaplan/Barbri or Emmanuels? Or would you still use it and modify your study plan? Thanks :)

I was very happy with Adaptibar's questions and the platform itself. Explanations were very hit-or-miss....

That being said, I think on balance Adaptibar was solid and would recommend. To qualify that, I'm a re-taker and already scored above-average on the MBE last time....So I can't speak to whether it would be good if you're struggling on certain aspects of the MBE. I think it just makes practice very easy, and I think practice was the most helpful thing for me.

j_syrinate

Postby j_syrinate » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:08 pm

MRSP wrote:Those who took the Feb '17 exam last week, would you use Adaptibar again for your MBE prep if you retake in July? Yes/no and why? I seem to be reading many posts saying the questions on the MBE looked more like Kaplan/Barbri or Emmanuels? Or would you still use it and modify your study plan? Thanks :)

I just signed up, the account becomes active tonight (3/1) at midnight for the July Bar Exam. If you decide to sign up and would like a $30 discount -- send me a PM with your e-mail address.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”