NJ results Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
lucilledeux

New

Re: NJ results

Post by lucilledeux » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Results are out. I believe someone else mentioned they come out in waves.

ronanOgara

Gold

Post by ronanOgara » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Passed, but letter states I have not yet been certified because I either haven't met one of the requirements for certification or because my file is still under review.

I was pretty late in getting my fingerprints in, so I'm sure that will delay things.

zoomzoom88

Silver

Post by zoomzoom88 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:57 pm

Passed w a 162.3 mbe -- of all my friends mine was the only one to come with a score. Weird?

lucilledeux

New

Post by lucilledeux » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:05 pm

zoomzoom88 wrote:Passed w a 162.3 mbe -- of all my friends mine was the only one to come with a score. Weird?
Did your friends transfer the MBE from another jurisdiction? That might be why.

zoomzoom88

Silver

Post by zoomzoom88 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:08 pm

lucilledeux wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:Passed w a 162.3 mbe -- of all my friends mine was the only one to come with a score. Weird?
Did your friends transfer the MBE from another jurisdiction? That might be why.

I transferred mine from NY. Which is odd.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Njbar

New

Post by Njbar » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:38 pm

ronanOgara wrote:Passed, but letter states I have not yet been certified because I either haven't met one of the requirements for certification or because my file is still under review.

I was pretty late in getting my fingerprints in, so I'm sure that will delay things.

Passed by not yet certified

. Our records indicate that you have yet to supply the following:

(BLANK)

You have thirty (30) days to complete the requirements.
(If nothing is listed, your standard documentation has been received and your reviewing attorney has either not yet completed the review of your file or requires additional information or documentation specific to your file.)

should I do anything now? like email the review attorney?

Easy-E

Platinum

Post by Easy-E » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:41 pm

Njbar wrote:
ronanOgara wrote:Passed, but letter states I have not yet been certified because I either haven't met one of the requirements for certification or because my file is still under review.

(BLANK)

(If nothing is listed, your standard documentation has been received and your reviewing attorney has either not yet completed the review of your file or requires additional information or documentation specific to your file.)

I would just wait.

FallonJ

New

Post by FallonJ » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Passed! I'm so happy!

ronanOgara

Gold

Post by ronanOgara » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:47 pm

Njbar wrote:

(BLANK)

Yeah, don't contact your review attorney. It specifically says that you should wait two weeks if you don't have any outstanding documents.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

PhillyLawGirl2015

New

Post by PhillyLawGirl2015 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Passed. 130 mbe

Nj2Ma

New

Post by Nj2Ma » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:40 pm

Passed 127.8 MBE

Fivedham

Bronze

Post by Fivedham » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:48 pm

Nj2Ma wrote:Passed 127.8 MBE
Where are you guys seeing your score breakdowns? I took PA and passed, but I didn't see anything on the NJ site giving us our scores.

zoomzoom88

Silver

Post by zoomzoom88 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Fivedham wrote:
Where are you guys seeing your score breakdowns? I took PA and passed, but I didn't see anything on the NJ site giving us our scores.

Mine came in my admission letter. My buddy didn't have one. 8 think it depends on your attorney.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

blergasaurus

New

Post by blergasaurus » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:41 pm

Passed NJ! oh my god, so relieved!!!!

I transferred my MBE to NJ from NY and my letter did not include my MBE score. does anyone know if our NY score will say, or if uhh.. do we have to pay for it to be released? i just want my score x___x

Nj2Ma

New

Post by Nj2Ma » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Fivedham wrote:
It's in results notice sent to you via njbar website.

blergasaurus

New

Post by blergasaurus » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:05 am

Nj2Ma wrote:
Fivedham wrote:
It's in results notice sent to you via njbar website.
my NJ results notice did not include my score breakdown either

L_William_W

Bronze

Post by L_William_W » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:44 pm

Njbar wrote:

(BLANK)

The funny thing is that I got my results on November 5 of last year.

That's the precise message I got. The only thing you really have to do is pick a site for the swearing in- however, make sure to double check since they're a bureaucracy and they tend to misplace forms.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

zoomzoom88

Silver

Post by zoomzoom88 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:46 pm

FWIW i had that message and reached out to my C&F reviewer who was incredibly nice and he certified that day. I was admitted Friday. Squeaky wheel gets greased I guess.

Fivedham

Bronze

Post by Fivedham » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:03 pm

65% pass rate, lowest in a decade. Crazy.

Njbar

New

Post by Njbar » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:49 pm

My file has been bumped back to Trenton for a further investigation. Got an email saying that the commitee in Trenton may request an interview or possibily a hearing. Anyone has to go through this? Anyone know how long this will take?

zoomzoom88

Silver

Post by zoomzoom88 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Njbar wrote:My file has been bumped back to Trenton for a further investigation. Got an email saying that the commitee in Trenton may request an interview or possibily a hearing. Anyone has to go through this? Anyone know how long this will take?
I was terrified of this happening to me so I researched it a lot PM me if you have questions and I can answer to the best of my ability.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Nj2Ma

New

Post by Nj2Ma » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Njbar wrote:My file has been bumped back to Trenton for a further investigation. Got an email saying that the commitee in Trenton may request an interview or possibily a hearing. Anyone has to go through this? Anyone know how long this will take?
What's in your record that would cause them to kick it back to Trenton? Hopefully it's something minor or just a mistake on their part.

superbloom

Bronze

Post by superbloom » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Is there something wrong with the list of passers on the NJ bar website? I recognize only 1 name. Were the results that disastrous?

FallonJ

New

Post by FallonJ » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:47 pm

Does anyone know how long it takes for out of state fingerprinting to be processed? Or how long this certification may take?

I live in DC and did not submit my fingerprints until I found out that I passed because I did not wan to waste money. I mailed them out the day after we received our results and they should have arrived on last Friday. I'm now wondering how long this process takes....

Has anyone been sworn in as yet?

3lephant

New

Post by 3lephant » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:15 pm

FallonJ wrote:Does anyone know how long it takes for out of state fingerprinting to be processed? Or how long this certification may take?

I live in DC and did not submit my fingerprints until I found out that I passed because I did not wan to waste money. I mailed them out the day after we received our results and they should have arrived on last Friday. I'm now wondering how long this process takes....

Has anyone been sworn in as yet?
Erm, wasn't fingerprinting due a long time ago?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”