NJ results

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
User avatar
ronanOgara

Gold
Posts: 1554
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby ronanOgara » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Yeah they go to our profiles first and then get posted to the general page like 3 days after. You guys need to relax.

resipsajob

New
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:05 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby resipsajob » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Just stumbled upon it on Google. It is a real page on their server though, try doing anything other /random and it doesn't get you a page.

zoomzoom88

Silver
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 am

Re: NJ results

Postby zoomzoom88 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Nah it isn't happening today. Sorry guys :/ I feel like a dick.

blergasaurus

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby blergasaurus » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:26 pm

sdimo wrote:
resipsajob wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:
resipsajob wrote:The /results page just went down, looks like someone deleted the file. In preparation for uploading the new one with the results? :shock:



do you mean blank? because it has been blank all day and I just want on it so I dont think its down.



Sorry my mistake, just doing http://www.njbarexams.org/results gives a 404 -- apparently needs the https://.

Also funny that the page is Copyright 2016 Illinois Bar.


not even sure how you got to that page. can't link to it from the bar exam home screen, and the results aren't posted they go to your message inbox?


I found the page by googling "NJ Bar results," not through navigating on the website

jwilson56

New
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby jwilson56 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:27 pm

And don't they make an announcement on the home page that the results are being posted that day? (That's what happened in Feb)

rkreymer

Bronze
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby rkreymer » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:00 pm

you guys are stressing yourselves out. Everyone will get an email when the results are out.

blergasaurus

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby blergasaurus » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Now I'm just pissed. Why would some of hear it's this past week when it wasn't? :cry:

rkreymer

Bronze
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby rkreymer » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:46 pm

blergasaurus wrote:Now I'm just pissed. Why would some of hear it's this past week when it wasn't? :cry:


Because ppl think it's funny to stress ppl out

zoomzoom88

Silver
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 am

Re: NJ results

Postby zoomzoom88 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:03 pm

rkreymer wrote:
blergasaurus wrote:Now I'm just pissed. Why would some of hear it's this past week when it wasn't? :cry:


Because ppl think it's funny to stress ppl out


I promise you- my last intention was to stress you out more. I am sincerely sorry that the information I was going on turned out to be incorrect. I owe a few drinks for this.

Fivedham

Bronze
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:50 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby Fivedham » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:38 pm

I was NJ/PA, and my MBE was fairly solid, so I'm not too worried about NJ. That said, I'd like results sometime soonish so I can submit my GI Bill reimbursement claim.

blergasaurus

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby blergasaurus » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:52 pm

zoomzoom88 wrote:
rkreymer wrote:
blergasaurus wrote:Now I'm just pissed. Why would some of hear it's this past week when it wasn't? :cry:


Because ppl think it's funny to stress ppl out


I promise you- my last intention was to stress you out more. I am sincerely sorry that the information I was going on turned out to be incorrect. I owe a few drinks for this.


I understand and totally get it - i had heard similar information from someone at my firm (who heard it from a super reputable/legit source), so it definitely wasn't just you. weird weird weird.

Njbar

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:58 am

Re: NJ results

Postby Njbar » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:01 am

i need a 125 essay to pass this time, anyone knows the lest raw essay score equivalent to 125? I heard it could be as low as 16 or as high as 20.

sdimo

New
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:53 am

Re: NJ results

Postby sdimo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:03 am

Njbar wrote:i need a 125 essay to pass this time, anyone knows the lest raw essay score equivalent to 125? I heard it could be as low as 16 or as high as 20.

i'd think it's pretty low. I had 25.5 raw essay in Feb, which was about 137 in scaled

Njbar

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:58 am

Re: NJ results

Postby Njbar » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:14 am

Understand, but feb curve always lower than July. I had 21 raw last feb which equivalent to a 127.2, but some one said 21 in july is around 132

sdimo

New
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:53 am

Re: NJ results

Postby sdimo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:18 pm

Njbar wrote:Understand, but feb curve always lower than July. I had 21 raw last feb which equivalent to a 127.2, but some one said 21 in july is around 132


excellent. even better lol

zoomzoom88

Silver
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 am

Re: NJ results

Postby zoomzoom88 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:36 pm

Does NJ take longer because they do C and F up front? Maybe that is the hold up.

hockeyman969

Bronze
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby hockeyman969 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:53 pm

zoomzoom88 wrote:Does NJ take longer because they do C and F up front? Maybe that is the hold up.


NJ has not released results before NY in recent years. Tbh with you I think they have the essay scores in and are waiting for NY to release the MBE scores as there were a number of UBE takers who took NJ essays as an insurance policy. I think the problem may be another state, just my thoughts...could be completely wrong as this was merely conjecture.

zoomzoom88

Silver
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 am

Re: NJ results

Postby zoomzoom88 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:54 pm

hockeyman969 wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:Does NJ take longer because they do C and F up front? Maybe that is the hold up.


NJ has not released results before NY in recent years. Tbh with you I think they have the essay scores in and are waiting for NY to release the MBE scores as there were a number of UBE takers who took NJ essays as an insurance policy. I think the problem may be another state, just my thoughts...could be completely wrong as this was merely conjecture.



Why would they care if NY goes first though? I do not understand what benefit is received from that. So what if NY has the mbe scores?

hockeyman969

Bronze
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby hockeyman969 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:09 pm

zoomzoom88 wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:Does NJ take longer because they do C and F up front? Maybe that is the hold up.


NJ has not released results before NY in recent years. Tbh with you I think they have the essay scores in and are waiting for NY to release the MBE scores as there were a number of UBE takers who took NJ essays as an insurance policy. I think the problem may be another state, just my thoughts...could be completely wrong as this was merely conjecture.



Why would they care if NY goes first though? I do not understand what benefit is received from that. So what if NY has the mbe scores?



If there are MBE transfers and NY won't release the MBE scores until NY is ready, maybe...

zoomzoom88

Silver
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 am

Re: NJ results

Postby zoomzoom88 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:10 pm

hockeyman969 wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:Does NJ take longer because they do C and F up front? Maybe that is the hold up.


NJ has not released results before NY in recent years. Tbh with you I think they have the essay scores in and are waiting for NY to release the MBE scores as there were a number of UBE takers who took NJ essays as an insurance policy. I think the problem may be another state, just my thoughts...could be completely wrong as this was merely conjecture.



Why would they care if NY goes first though? I do not understand what benefit is received from that. So what if NY has the mbe scores?



If there are MBE transfers and NY won't release the MBE scores until NY is ready, maybe...


No we got an email in early September saying or MBE scores had been transferred from NY to NJ.

hockeyman969

Bronze
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby hockeyman969 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:22 pm

zoomzoom88 wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:Does NJ take longer because they do C and F up front? Maybe that is the hold up.


NJ has not released results before NY in recent years. Tbh with you I think they have the essay scores in and are waiting for NY to release the MBE scores as there were a number of UBE takers who took NJ essays as an insurance policy. I think the problem may be another state, just my thoughts...could be completely wrong as this was merely conjecture.



Why would they care if NY goes first though? I do not understand what benefit is received from that. So what if NY has the mbe scores?



If there are MBE transfers and NY won't release the MBE scores until NY is ready, maybe...


No we got an email in early September saying or MBE scores had been transferred from NY to NJ.


Well excuse me for trying to come up with a logical reason. I'm sure it's frustrating but maybe they are holding them due to tradition...idk.

I don't gamble, but if I did, I would put money that you folks won't hear back until after NY, since it's just about always been that way and the bar examiners probably don't want to set a precedent especially since there will likely be an influx of test takers, im Feb, who don't want to fly up to Albany or Buffalo and would stay in state.

Before you counter, remember this year was an anomaly as the NJ essays almost certainly not required for admission if you took the UBE hence a temporary drop in customers.

Next year may very well hold more takers in home states like CT and NJ. That may be one explanation, strategic hold so as not to set a precedent of an early release date for standards.

rkreymer

Bronze
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby rkreymer » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:41 pm

zoomzoom88 wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:Does NJ take longer because they do C and F up front? Maybe that is the hold up.


NJ has not released results before NY in recent years. Tbh with you I think they have the essay scores in and are waiting for NY to release the MBE scores as there were a number of UBE takers who took NJ essays as an insurance policy. I think the problem may be another state, just my thoughts...could be completely wrong as this was merely conjecture.



Why would they care if NY goes first though? I do not understand what benefit is received from that. So what if NY has the mbe scores?



If there are MBE transfers and NY won't release the MBE scores until NY is ready, maybe...


No we got an email in early September saying or MBE scores had been transferred from NY to NJ.


This is exactly what I have been saying. NJ has a history of releasing their results after NY thus, there is no reason to believe they will deviate from that practice now.

zoomzoom88

Silver
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 am

Re: NJ results

Postby zoomzoom88 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Bar results took 69 days to come back for Feb 2016. We are on day 72.

rkreymer

Bronze
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby rkreymer » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:20 pm

zoomzoom88 wrote:Bar results took 69 days to come back for Feb 2016. We are on day 72.


July results always take longer than Feb

hockeyman969

Bronze
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: NJ results

Postby hockeyman969 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:43 pm

rkreymer wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:Bar results took 69 days to come back for Feb 2016. We are on day 72.


July results always take longer than Feb


Forget it, these folks are gonna sit playing around with their junk getting a hard on everyday with every rumor lol and they'll defend their obsession that just because there were fewer test takers means that scores come in earlier because NJ doesn't have a deadline...despite the unwritten deadline as a week after NY.



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests