NJ results

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
zoomzoom88

Silver

Re: NJ results

Postby zoomzoom88 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:30 am

sdimo wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:
sdimo wrote:ugh i don't want them. i wanted one more weekend before pure panic started in.

Nothing in NJ law journal this am.

is there usually?

its very sporadic. nothing for Feb 2015 but sometimes it has happened in the past.

blergasaurus

New

Postby blergasaurus » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:40 am

zoomzoom88 wrote:
sdimo wrote:ugh i don't want them. i wanted one more weekend before pure panic started in.

Weird. Maybe they will release something at noon?

Why would NJ bar send an email to a C+F atty at a firm saying its this week and not follow through?

zoomzoom88

Silver

Postby zoomzoom88 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:41 am

blergasaurus wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:

Weird. Maybe they will release something at noon?

Why would NJ bar send an email to a C+F atty at a firm saying its this week and not follow through?

The world can happen in between - I am 100% sure they are aiming for this week but life happens. Results are usually released around 3:15 any way so we have plenty of time to stress :)

sdimo

New

Postby sdimo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:11 am

zoomzoom88 wrote:but soo many less test takers this year. all time low.

it was definitely low numbers in somerset. i took first time in feb and expected way more people for july and it looked like less. have they posted estimate of test takers this year? i was curious about that

Viper12

New

Postby Viper12 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:35 am

I haven't heard or seen anything posted on the bar site about it so far. also called the board of bar examiners and my rep said mid-november. I also heard the same thing from my law school's dean. Any new info from anyone as far today being the day??

zoomzoom88

Silver

Postby zoomzoom88 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:39 am

Viper12 wrote:I haven't heard or seen anything posted on the bar site about it so far. also called the board of bar examiners and my rep said mid-november. I also heard the same thing from my law school's dean. Any new info from anyone as far today being the day??

calling bar examiners isnt going to get you anything but the stock answer. im trying not to stress -- it will be today or monday or in two weeks. I had a good source but who knows.

Viper12

New

Postby Viper12 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:47 am

I suppose that's a good point. Ideally, it would be nice to find out sooner rather than later (I think?? haha)..the wait time for our state is so long

zoomzoom88

Silver

Postby zoomzoom88 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:51 am

Viper12 wrote:I suppose that's a good point. Ideally, it would be nice to find out sooner rather than later (I think?? haha)..the wait time for our state is so long

Trust me, I am the least patient person in the world. But, 5$8: is just out of our control. There is no way to know until it happens. Reading tea leaves etc is a huge waste of mental energy. I sincerely apologize if it doesn't happen today. 'My intention was to repay reliable information (that was corroborated independently by another poster on this thread). I never meant to stress any one more than necessary.

Viper12

New

Postby Viper12 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:52 am

No stress!! definitely appreciate you relaying the info, i would have done the same :)

resipsajob

New

Postby resipsajob » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Has this page:

https://www.njbarexams.org/results

Always been up and blank?

zoomzoom88

Silver

Postby zoomzoom88 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:16 pm

resipsajob wrote:Has this page:

This is new

ladymelisandre

New

Postby ladymelisandre » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:17 pm

It was blank yesterday afternoon when I last checked. Hm...

transferror

Silver

Postby transferror » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:30 pm

ladymelisandre wrote:

But for real, I need to know...

Like now.

I had completely made peace with the fact that it would be a few weeks, but then I came to TLS...

rkreymer

Bronze

Postby rkreymer » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:31 pm

transferror wrote:
ladymelisandre wrote:

Like now.

I had completely made peace with the fact that it would be a few weeks, but then I came to TLS...

NJ has always released their scores after NY and there is no reason why they will not do the same this time around.

transferror

Silver

Postby transferror » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:38 pm

rkreymer wrote:
transferror wrote:
ladymelisandre wrote:

Like now.

NJ has always released their scores after NY and there is no reason why they will not do the same this time around.

This is no place for reason or rational thought. Now excuse me while I get anxious based on some hearsay from an attorney who supposedly got an email as told by an anonymous poster on an internet forum.

resipsajob

New

Postby resipsajob » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:46 pm

rkreymer wrote:
transferror wrote:
ladymelisandre wrote:

Like now.

Well one reason could be this is the one year where it isn't relevant to schedule it based on NY. Since NY went UBE and NJ didn't this year, PA is really the relevant other-state to schedule the release based on, right?

And PA released a week ago.

zoomzoom88

Silver

Postby zoomzoom88 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:47 pm

i think it is getting late in the day to have a realistic shot of being released

sdimo

New

Postby sdimo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:48 pm

zoomzoom88 wrote:i think it is getting late in the day to have a realistic shot of being released

i'm still hoping no results, but feb we got them at 315

MrT

Bronze

Postby MrT » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:49 pm

sdimo wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:i think it is getting late in the day to have a realistic shot of being released

Michigan just released theirs about 15 minutes ago... I think it's still pretty realistic.

zoomzoom88

Silver

Postby zoomzoom88 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:56 pm

MrT wrote:
sdimo wrote:

Michigan just released theirs about 15 minutes ago... I think it's still pretty realistic.

is this usually when Michigan releases them or are they early? PA surprised everyone

resipsajob

New

Postby resipsajob » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:15 pm

The /results page just went down, looks like someone deleted the file. In preparation for uploading the new one with the results? :shock:

zoomzoom88

Silver

Postby zoomzoom88 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:17 pm

resipsajob wrote:The /results page just went down, looks like someone deleted the file. In preparation for uploading the new one with the results? :shock:

do you mean blank? because it has been blank all day and I just want on it so I dont think its down.

blergasaurus

New

Postby blergasaurus » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:18 pm

resipsajob wrote:The /results page just went down, looks like someone deleted the file. In preparation for uploading the new one with the results? :shock:

AHHHHHH

It is still working for me but I could be viewing a cached version of the file idk totally not freaking out right now

resipsajob

New

Postby resipsajob » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:19 pm

zoomzoom88 wrote:

do you mean blank? because it has been blank all day and I just want on it so I dont think its down.

Sorry my mistake, just doing http://www.njbarexams.org/results gives a 404 -- apparently needs the https://.

Also funny that the page is Copyright 2016 Illinois Bar.

sdimo

New

Postby sdimo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:20 pm

resipsajob wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:

Sorry my mistake, just doing http://www.njbarexams.org/results gives a 404 -- apparently needs the https://.

Also funny that the page is Copyright 2016 Illinois Bar.

not even sure how you got to that page. can't link to it from the bar exam home screen, and the results aren't posted they go to your message inbox?

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�