NJ Fingerprints

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Fivedham

Bronze

NJ Fingerprints

Postby Fivedham » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:54 pm

Will NJ let you sit if you didn't get your fingerprints done in time? I'm seeing/hearing conflicting things. I have an admission ticket, but didn't get fingerprinted. My deficiency notice doesn't mention anything about not being able to sit, only that character & fitness might get delayed but I'm freaking out now about this.

PhillyLawGirl2015

New

Re: NJ Fingerprints

Postby PhillyLawGirl2015 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Fivedham wrote:Will NJ let you sit if you didn't get your fingerprints done in time? I'm seeing/hearing conflicting things. I have an admission ticket, but didn't get fingerprinted. My deficiency notice doesn't mention anything about not being able to sit, only that character & fitness might get delayed but I'm freaking out now about this.

No you can still sit. Just won't get your results until your fingerprinting comes back.

Fivedham

Bronze

Postby Fivedham » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:51 pm

PhillyLawGirl2015 wrote:
Fivedham wrote:Will NJ let you sit if you didn't get your fingerprints done in time? I'm seeing/hearing conflicting things. I have an admission ticket, but didn't get fingerprinted. My deficiency notice doesn't mention anything about not being able to sit, only that character & fitness might get delayed but I'm freaking out now about this.

No you can still sit. Just won't get your results until your fingerprinting comes back.

Don't they fingerprint AT the bar exam as well? I thought that was the point of getting it done before, so they could check you at the actual event.

PhillyLawGirl2015

New

Postby PhillyLawGirl2015 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:03 am

Fivedham wrote:
PhillyLawGirl2015 wrote:

Don't they fingerprint AT the bar exam as well? I thought that was the point of getting it done before, so they could check you at the actual event.

No. They don't fingerprint at the exam.

Danger Zone

Platinum

Removed

Postby Danger Zone » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:14 am

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�