#nomorebar
10%

Total votes: 131

0lol

New

Re: How prepared are you? [POLL]

Postby 0lol » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:13 pm

generaltoast wrote:
mvp99 wrote:Anyone else studying MEE subjects the day before the exam? Can't resist the temptation.

Here. It's how Iv'e always studied. Cram information the night before. I figure why try to change things up now.

i will def be doing this. but like, nothing too hard core. just casual reviewing the most important stuff (BUZZ WORDS) and maybe OL some old exams & read the model answers in hopes of osmosis

def wont be racking my brain trying to understand anything i dont already know

0lol

New

Postby 0lol » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:14 pm

lawschoolwoohoo wrote:Feeling Completely Unprepared. Still need to read the entire Convisor for Barbri and do all my critical pass flashcards. I've been through them earlier in the month but not too recently. Planning on pulling a couple all nighters this weekend. So I guess the answer=not prepared.

read the entire conviser? holy shit

whitecollar23

Bronze

Postby whitecollar23 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:18 pm

I honestly have no clue how prepared I am, and won't really know for certain until I'm actually answering the essay questions. I'm a different animal when I'm taking an exam and fully focused, so it will be interesting to see how much and how quickly relevant law pops into my head for each essay. It will be very interesting, indeed.

ellewoods123

Bronze

Postby ellewoods123 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:50 pm

whitecollar23 wrote:I honestly have no clue how prepared I am, and won't really know for certain until I'm actually answering the essay questions. I'm a different animal when I'm taking an exam and fully focused, so it will be interesting to see how much and how quickly relevant law pops into my head for each essay. It will be very interesting, indeed.

I feel this way too. Not really sure how much I know. Guess I'm about to find out

generaltoast

New

Postby generaltoast » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Its honestly a complete toss up how I will do on the essays. The only ones I actually wrote out were the ones Barbri let you submit for grading. Kinda scared

ballouttacontrol

Silver

Postby ballouttacontrol » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:59 pm

generaltoast wrote:Its honestly a complete toss up how I will do on the essays. The only ones I actually wrote out were the ones Barbri let you submit for grading. Kinda scared

same bro. fingers crossed

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�