Bar Predictions Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
rivermaker

Bronze

Bar Predictions

Post by rivermaker » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:31 am

How much weight are you guys giving bar predictions? For example, efficientbarprep.com. I'm debating whether to focus more attention on the chosen topics but I have no idea how accurate they have been in the past. Anyone have any data on this?

zot1

Gold

Re: Bar Predictions

Post by zot1 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:20 am

Here's one opinion so take it for what it's worth, which is nothing.

I would absolutely never focus in only certain subjects. The way to pass the bar is to be really good at knowing something about all subjects. Remember you're trying to pass, not ace the test.

If at least one essay prediction is incorrect and you can't recall much of it, that's a lot of points given up.

But I'm sure others will have differing opinions.

whitecollar23

Bronze

Re: Bar Predictions

Post by whitecollar23 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:03 am

I'm focusing on the MEE topics most likely to be tested, but I'm also going to review again the unlikely ones. In other words, spend more time on the likely topics, but don't completely leave out the unlikely ones.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”