Late NYLE Registration

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
whitecollar23

Bronze
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Late NYLE Registration

Postby whitecollar23 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Just realized registration was due yesterday. Am I screwed?

User avatar
sublime

Diamond
Posts: 17385
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Late NYLE Registration

Postby sublime » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Yes, probably. Esp bc you need to watch the videos first.


Also, this one is better than your other ones, but stop making a new thread for every thought that pops into your head. THere are many larger threads that most of your questions fit into.

whitecollar23

Bronze
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Re: Late NYLE Registration

Postby whitecollar23 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:46 pm

sublime wrote:Yes, probably. Esp bc you need to watch the videos first.


Also, this one is better than your other ones, but stop making a new thread for every thought that pops into your head. THere are many larger threads that most of your questions fit into.


Good point.

And oh, you gotta watch all 15 hours first? :( I guess I'll just have to wait until October. That's only like a month later than Bar results come out, so I guess it could be worse.

User avatar
sublime

Diamond
Posts: 17385
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Late NYLE Registration

Postby sublime » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:48 pm

whitecollar23 wrote:
sublime wrote:Yes, probably. Esp bc you need to watch the videos first.


Also, this one is better than your other ones, but stop making a new thread for every thought that pops into your head. THere are many larger threads that most of your questions fit into.


Good point.

And oh, you gotta watch all 15 hours first? :( I guess I'll just have to wait until October. That's only like a month later than Bar results come out, so I guess it could be worse.



Yea, you have to watch the lectures before it will let you sign up.

whitecollar23

Bronze
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Re: Late NYLE Registration

Postby whitecollar23 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:52 pm

It's odd that we can't take it whenever we want. I mean, it's an online exam. If they want to force time between sittings, then do so, but it's strange that it's only given 4 times per year.

getemgoon

New
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:03 am

Re: Late NYLE Registration

Postby getemgoon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:46 am

I'll have to take it in October as well. I'm concerned because I'll be working then. Does anyone know at what time the exam opens and closes?

bwh8813

Bronze
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:21 pm

Re: Late NYLE Registration

Postby bwh8813 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:33 pm

getemgoon wrote:I'll have to take it in October as well. I'm concerned because I'll be working then. Does anyone know at what time the exam opens and closes?


I think it opens at noon, maybe 12:30. You have 2 hours to complete. Has to be uploaded by either 4 or 4:30.



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: diatribe, rustyburger2, sammyveritas and 28 guests