Mortgage problems and Civ pro

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
LawDawg2016

New

Mortgage problems and Civ pro

Postby LawDawg2016 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:50 am

I will be a second time taker in a couple of weeks...MBE only. I am probably hyper-sensitive to failure at this point. I used Barbri and this time, Barbri (minimally) and Adaptibar.

I have taken three previously released tests...with decent results -- 82%, 78% and today 83%. Problem is, those tests don't contain any civ pro and very few mortgage questions...which I feel are my weaknesses.

How do I improve? I have two weeks. I need help in these two subjects. What, who and how do you recommend. I cannot take this test again.

Thanks, in advance.

LockBox

Bronze

Re: Mortgage problems and Civ pro

Postby LockBox » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:57 pm

LawDawg2016 wrote:I will be a second time taker in a couple of weeks...MBE only. I am probably hyper-sensitive to failure at this point. I used Barbri and this time, Barbri (minimally) and Adaptibar.

I have taken three previously released tests...with decent results -- 82%, 78% and today 83%. Problem is, those tests don't contain any civ pro and very few mortgage questions...which I feel are my weaknesses.

How do I improve? I have two weeks. I need help in these two subjects. What, who and how do you recommend. I cannot take this test again.

Thanks, in advance.

Go into adaptibar and take a practice exam. Select only civ pro, or select only mortgages. Rinse, repeat. You'll get the hang of the questions after doing enough of them. Good luck.

LawDawg2016

New

Re: Mortgage problems and Civ pro

Postby LawDawg2016 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:43 pm

Thanks. I started that route late today, so I guess it's a good plan. That will be my complete day tomorrow. I seem to do well on everything else. But, I want to feel comfortable all the way around. Appreciate the input!

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�