Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

User avatar
ScooterGa
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby ScooterGa » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Does anybody have a current code for Adaptibar for the February 2018 bar? Thank you so much!

User avatar
a male human
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby a male human » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:43 pm

ScooterGa wrote:Does anybody have a current code for Adaptibar for the February 2018 bar? Thank you so much!

Sent

nada123
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:13 am

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby nada123 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:46 pm

If anyone is looking for a discount code for Studicata.
https://www.studicata.com/

Includes 3 resources for MEE preparation: attack outlines, review summaries and flashcards (in print and through an app).

20% Off Discount Code: GT1275

nyboundesq
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby nyboundesq » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Hello All

I have a discount code for Adaptibar if anyone is interested.

Please DM me!

nada123
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:13 am

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby nada123 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:35 pm

Adaptibar $30 discount available.
Just PM me with your email address :wink:

squiggle
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:07 am

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby squiggle » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:29 am

squiggle wrote:I've seen some discount codes for bar prep materials floating around on here, and I've personally used some of them. So I wanted to share them and try to have them in one place for others. Not sure if all of these are current discount codes, but here's what I've come across:


Critical Pass (http://www.criticalpass.com/?aic=3W6LZL6): WP10X7F = discount for $10 off
-$129.99 (or $119.99 w/ discount on Critical Pass' website) or $139.99 on Amazon (no Prime shipping)

Adaptibar (http://www.adaptibar.com): PM the email address you'd like to use to register for an email invite for $30 discount. [AdapitBar used to offer a $50 discount, but they have reduced it to $30]
-free trial is available

CA Bar Essays (http://www.baressays.com/createaccount.aspx): MTYLT25 ($25 off)

Lean Sheets (http://www.leansheets.com/spread-the-word): 15% discount ($33 with discount)


Please add any codes that you've found or any other tips for discount (like how to get free shipping).

*Edited to update discount codes


Let me know if anyone has additional codes, and I will update this list!

User avatar
a male human
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby a male human » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:40 am

squiggle wrote:
squiggle wrote:I've seen some discount codes for bar prep materials floating around on here, and I've personally used some of them. So I wanted to share them and try to have them in one place for others. Not sure if all of these are current discount codes, but here's what I've come across:


Critical Pass (http://www.criticalpass.com/?aic=3W6LZL6): WP10X7F = discount for $10 off
-$129.99 (or $119.99 w/ discount on Critical Pass' website) or $139.99 on Amazon (no Prime shipping)

Adaptibar (http://www.adaptibar.com): PM the email address you'd like to use to register for an email invite for $30 discount. [AdapitBar used to offer a $50 discount, but they have reduced it to $30]
-free trial is available

CA Bar Essays (http://www.baressays.com/createaccount.aspx): MTYLT25 ($25 off)

Lean Sheets (http://www.leansheets.com/spread-the-word): 15% discount ($33 with discount)


Please add any codes that you've found or any other tips for discount (like how to get free shipping).

*Edited to update discount codes


Let me know if anyone has additional codes, and I will update this list!

Just FYI, if you're re-enrolling in AdaptiBar, you can automatically get a steep discount to $215 I believe. A discount code will not work for you.

User avatar
helloscriptkitti
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 am

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby helloscriptkitti » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Studicata: 20% off discount--NF1288
https://www.studicata.com/

Adaptibar: PM with email for $30 off.

shopbarprep
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:26 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby shopbarprep » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Re. Adaptibar. discount code - how do I get it? Do I ask Adaptibar for it?



Code expired.

pvnyc
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby pvnyc » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:13 pm

anyone selling their barbri mini conviser review? I am looking to buy ASAP.

FinallyPassedTheBar
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:27 am

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby FinallyPassedTheBar » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:59 am

pvnyc wrote:anyone selling their barbri mini conviser review? I am looking to buy ASAP.



I have one. But its from 2013. I used it to pass the 2017 exam.

supa_mitsu
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:27 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby supa_mitsu » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:29 pm

I have an Adaptibar referral code valid through February 2018. PM me with your email and I'll refer you with the $30 discount code!

Protacia
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby Protacia » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:14 pm

nyboundesq wrote:Hello All

I have a discount code for Adaptibar if anyone is interested.

Please DM me!


Hi I am looking for adaptibar discount code.

Thanks.

law9871
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 10:05 am

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby law9871 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:48 pm

Save $10 off Critical Pass Flashcards http://criticalpass.refr.cc/2017JULYBAR

I used critical pass when studying for the UBE and they saved my life and I passed on my first try. I definitely would recommend these flashcards, they help you hammer down the black letter law which is exactly what the bar tests on.

Protacia
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby Protacia » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:25 pm

nyboundesq wrote:Hello All

I have a discount code for Adaptibar if anyone is interested.

Please DM me!

helpappreciated
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:43 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby helpappreciated » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:43 pm

Looking for a discount code for Adaptibar!

SDChargers
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby SDChargers » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:41 pm

Just signed up for AdaptiBar - Let me know if you'd like the $30.00 OFF Promo Code, I can send you the referral link - Send me a private message.

shaq23
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby shaq23 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:01 pm

helpappreciated wrote:Looking for a discount code for Adaptibar!



Here is a link to a good comprehensive review of the Adaptibar program. They also include a link for $30 off at the top and bottom of the page.

https://www.virginiabarprep.com/review- ... its-worth/

shaq23
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby shaq23 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:56 pm

helpappreciated wrote:Looking for a discount code for Adaptibar!



This page has a link to a discount code for Adaptibar along with other resources for MBE preparation

https://www.virginiabarprep.com/virgini ... am-format/

shaq23
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby shaq23 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:56 pm

helpappreciated wrote:Looking for a discount code for Adaptibar!



This page has a link to a discount code for Adaptibar along with other resources for MBE preparation

https://www.virginiabarprep.com/virgini ... resources/

User avatar
a male human
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: Discount Codes for Bar Prep Materials

Postby a male human » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:04 pm

shaq23 wrote:
helpappreciated wrote:Looking for a discount code for Adaptibar!



Here is a link to a good comprehensive review of the Adaptibar program. They also include a link for $30 off at the top and bottom of the page.

https://www.virginiabarprep.com/review- ... its-worth/


That review looks suspiciously like this one: https://www.makethisyourlasttime.com/adaptibar-review/

One of the screenshots is the same, even. Maybe tell the guy who runs the site to fix the typo in the title, too, if he wants it to be the same.




Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FinallyPassedTheBar, Google Adsense [Bot], myrtlewinston and 15 guests