2016 Texas Bar Review-Barbri Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
TXbarguy

New

2016 Texas Bar Review-Barbri

Post by TXbarguy » Mon May 16, 2016 8:06 pm

I was curious if anyone was taking the 2016 Texas Barbri Bar review. I signed up for it last summer but I did not take the test due to a major family crisis. I am signed up for the July test. I was curious, if anyone else was taking the Barbri review? The reason I am asking is, Barbi is offering me a free review this year but I don't want to sit thru those lectures again. However, I am interested in the new books, but the only thing is I would have to pay the entire 250 again. My question to you is it worth it? Can anyone tell me where they left off in the Texas testing book (particularly the answers to the Texas essays and Crim and Civ procedure questions.) I would really appreciate the help.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”