New York Law Course/Exam (NYLC/NYLE)

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
helenterry

New

Re: New York Law Course/Exam (NYLC/NYLE)

Postby helenterry » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:30 am

damian9472 wrote:My NYLC site has also been down since yesterday afternoon. I legitimately have a video and a half left. I called the Board of Bar Examiners and was told there was 2000 people attempting to complete the NYLC at the same time and the website crashed. While IT is apparently trying to fix it, she said there would not be any extension for registration. Meaning if it's still malfunctioning tomorrow I'm screwed despite the fact that I would have been done more than two days prior to the closing date. UGHHHH!

Same here! I called the Board of Bar Examiners as well. The man told me he doesn't know when the maintenance would finish and whether there would be any extention for the registration deadline. Just hope they will fix the system tomorrow.

helenterry

New

Postby helenterry » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:32 am

damian9472 wrote:My NYLC site has also been down since yesterday afternoon. I legitimately have a video and a half left. I called the Board of Bar Examiners and was told there was 2000 people attempting to complete the NYLC at the same time and the website crashed. While IT is apparently trying to fix it, she said there would not be any extension for registration. Meaning if it's still malfunctioning tomorrow I'm screwed despite the fact that I would have been done more than two days prior to the closing date. UGHHHH!

NOTICES:

The New York Law Course (NYLC) is currently offline due to technical issues with our service provider. The Board is aware that many applicants have been attempting to complete the NYLC before the February 11th deadline to register for the March 2020 NYLE. This deadline will be extended after the NYLC is back online. We are working to get the NYLC back online as soon as possible. Unfortunately we do not currently have an estimated time when the NYLC will be back online. We apologize for the inconvenience and we greatly appreciate your patience. Wae will update this page as more information becomes available.

lolabear727

Bronze

Postby lolabear727 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:16 pm

Back up and running, albeit pretty slow. Was able to finish my last 22 minutes and register for the exam for March. Good luck everyone!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?