A Barbi Lecture Anecdote??? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
FinallyPassedTheBar

Bronze

A Barbi Lecture Anecdote???

Post by FinallyPassedTheBar » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:12 pm

Does anyone remember a Barbri lecturer's story about how one examinee forgot the exam stated on Tuesday, but showed up for Wednesday/Thursday? By the time the examinee talked to his friends, he realized he forgot the 1st day. But he just took the remainder of the exam anyway as practice for the next time. Turns out he scored very high because he was under no pressure to pass (since he couldn't pass if he missed an entire day).

Anyhow, I was just reviewing the calbar rules, and it says that any examinee who misses one portion (morning/afternoon) of the test, will be barred from entering the testing room for any subsequent portion. So I wonder how true that Barbri story was.

Just wondering out loud here.

iwantmybar

Bronze

Re: A Barbi Lecture Anecdote???

Post by iwantmybar » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:41 pm

I think it's a myth :D

I wish you good luck for this week, I hope you'll make it this time you deserve it.

hkoas

New

Re: A Barbi Lecture Anecdote???

Post by hkoas » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:13 am

6TimeFailure wrote:Does anyone remember a Barbri lecturer's story about how one examinee forgot the exam stated on Tuesday, but showed up for Wednesday/Thursday? By the time the examinee talked to his friends, he realized he forgot the 1st day. But he just took the remainder of the exam anyway as practice for the next time. Turns out he scored very high because he was under no pressure to pass (since he couldn't pass if he missed an entire day).

Anyhow, I was just reviewing the calbar rules, and it says that any examinee who misses one portion (morning/afternoon) of the test, will be barred from entering the testing room for any subsequent portion. So I wonder how true that Barbri story was.

Just wondering out loud here.
I remember. I also think he mentioned that this happened before they implemented the rule about missing portion of an exam.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”