going over MBE questions you've already answered?

waxecstatic

going over MBE questions you've already answered?

Postby waxecstatic » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Thoughts on this? Waste of time or worth it? I find that I'm learning just as much from the repititon of MBE questions as I am from memorizing the black letter law. But then I worry any sort of enlightenment will escape my brain a day or two later.

LAW813FL

Re: going over MBE questions you've already answered?

Postby LAW813FL » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:24 pm

This has been one of the most helpful things I've been doing. For every MBE question I get wrong. I write the rule out in my own words into a word document for each subject with the intention of making flash cards for them later. It seems to help.

adevine39

Re: going over MBE questions you've already answered?

Postby adevine39 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:07 am

LAW813FL wrote:This has been one of the most helpful things I've been doing. For every MBE question I get wrong. I write the rule out in my own words into a word document for each subject with the intention of making flash cards for them later. It seems to help.

I just keep a stack of blank index cards and make flash cards with them after each session. Making them seems to be like 90% of the benefit, though, as I have to think of a way to synthesize the question/answer down into a flash card appropriate rule, which helps cement the black letter law in my head.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”