How to make up for not taking a bar class

murray18

How to make up for not taking a bar class

Postby murray18 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Hey folks,

I'm studying for the July bar exam (with barbri and critical pass flash cards), and I'm beginning to grow worried about not having taken a couple of bar classes (namely, wills and estates and biz orgs). The first couple of lectures on other topics weren't too difficult to me, but I was at least familiar with the subject beforehand...

Is there anything I should be doing in addition to Barbri to help me learn these subjects from square one? Am I just worrying too much?

Re: How to make up for not taking a bar class

Postby 071816 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:10 pm

you're just worrying too much.

Geaux12

Re: How to make up for not taking a bar class

Postby Geaux12 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:21 pm

murray18 wrote:Hey folks,

I'm studying for the July bar exam (with barbri and critical pass flash cards), and I'm beginning to grow worried about not having taken a couple of bar classes (namely, wills and estates and biz orgs). The first couple of lectures on other topics weren't too difficult to me, but I was at least familiar with the subject beforehand...

Is there anything I should be doing in addition to Barbri to help me learn these subjects from square one? Am I just worrying too much?

We need a "C" knowledge of everything to pass. Even then, a "B" knowledge of Civ/Crim Procedure, Evidence, and whatever your State Board historically has a boner for testing will probably allow you to slack off a bit in other areas.

Don't overthink it. Follow the BarBri course. They explicitly tell you if you're where you need to be. You'll have real scores to look at and gauge your progress. Good luck homie.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”