Question for CA Barbri Takers

SortOfObsessed

Question for CA Barbri Takers

Postby SortOfObsessed » Thu May 28, 2015 1:31 am

I used Barbri for another state's exam last July and in the Conviser Mini Review, there were sections with state specific distinctions for the MBE subjects. For example, there was a Real Property general outline, followed by a shorter Real Property outline of the law that you needed to know that was state specific, to prepare you for the state essay portion.

I'm wondering if the CA Conviser has the same thing. I'm taking Themis this time around and I can't tell if the CA bar just doesn't test on the state specific distinctions for MBE subjects, or if Themis just hasn't included any.

Any response is appreciated! Thanks!

acronyx

Re: Question for CA Barbri Takers

Postby acronyx » Thu May 28, 2015 1:37 am

My Conviser Mini Review has, in the California Subjects section, "California Evidence Distinctions" and "California Civil Procedure." It also has both Evidence and Civil Procedure under Multistate Subjects. I haven't gotten to either evidence or civ pro, but hope that helps!

SortOfObsessed

Re: Question for CA Barbri Takers

Postby SortOfObsessed » Thu May 28, 2015 1:42 am

Much thanks for the quick response! That's exactly what I needed.

Themis also has state specific Civ Pro and Evidence, but not state-specific real property/contracts/crim law/etc. so I was worried I was missing something!

Good luck studying! :)

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”