Reed Bar Review/Mnemonics

EaglesNation215

Reed Bar Review/Mnemonics

Postby EaglesNation215 » Wed May 27, 2015 11:41 am

Has anyone used Reed Bar Review as their prep course? Any thoughts? Also, where can I find useful/helpful mnemonics to memorize all this law? Thanks.

CarolinaD

Re: Reed Bar Review/Mnemonics

Postby CarolinaD » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:24 pm

I hope is not too late, I spent A LOT of money in that bar prep for nothing, the lectures are poorly prepared in my opinion, and Many from 2012!! He doesn't even bother updating them! He writes notes in the material with the updates but aren't you paying a lot of money so you get fresh material? and many of the questions are from the NCBE that you can buy yourself, the material has many typos that mess up your answer i.e. Instead of B the content of the right answer was in "A", you don't have time to check your answers and then making sure they wrote it right, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. His long outlines are also from NCBE what a joke!

EaglesNation215

Re: Reed Bar Review/Mnemonics

Postby EaglesNation215 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:17 am

CarolinaD wrote:I hope is not too late, I spent A LOT of money in that bar prep for nothing, the lectures are poorly prepared in my opinion, and Many from 2012!! He doesn't even bother updating them! He writes notes in the material with the updates but aren't you paying a lot of money so you get fresh material? and many of the questions are from the NCBE that you can buy yourself, the material has many typos that mess up your answer i.e. Instead of B the content of the right answer was in "A", you don't have time to check your answers and then making sure they wrote it right, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. His long outlines are also from NCBE what a joke!

Thank you for your input

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”