NY July 2015 Support Group Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Diceman102

New

Re: NY July 2015 Support Group

Post by Diceman102 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:59 pm

starryski wrote:
fabiesq wrote:hopefully next week this nightmare will be over
nooo...yes...no...UGH!
Yep, I feel the same way. While I want this nightmare to be over, I'm afraid of what's to come.

fabiesq

New

Post by fabiesq » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:07 pm

starryski wrote:
nooo...yes...no...UGH!

I am so nervous cant stop thinking about :( :( :( :(

BarTaker

Bronze

Post by BarTaker » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:27 pm

fabiesq wrote:
starryski wrote:
nooo...yes...no...UGH!

I am so nervous too and I don't know if it has any meaning, but I have received 4 or 5 CLE/MCLE advertising e-mails in the last 3 days. No paper junk mail at this moment but now I am out-of-state. :( :|

spiritniffler189

Bronze

Post by spiritniffler189 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:35 pm

BarTaker wrote:
fabiesq wrote:
starryski wrote:
nooo...yes...no...UGH!

I am so nervous too and I don't know if it has any meaning, but I have received 4 or 5 CLE/MCLE advertising e-mails in the last 3 days. No paper junk mail at this moment but now I am out-of-state. :( :|
I got those e-mails too. But they're all from the same company. Damn you Rossdale. And I'm in state.

BarTaker

Bronze

Post by BarTaker » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:26 pm

spiritniffler189 wrote:
BarTaker wrote:
fabiesq wrote:
starryski wrote:
nooo...yes...no...UGH!

I got those e-mails too. But they're all from the same company. Damn you Rossdale. And I'm in state.
That company and others, not all the same, but I'll only believe the official notification of results. For our mental well being it's best to ignore any promotion. :|

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

iwantmybar

Bronze

Post by iwantmybar » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:04 am

lol I haven't received none of those emails.

You guys just depressed me.... :cry:

I'm out of state too (i'm a LLM so i'm even out of the country) :cry:

I don't think the results will be out before the 26th, next week seems to be a bit early.

gabewatch

Bronze

Post by gabewatch » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:35 am

iwantmybar wrote:lol I haven't received none of those emails.

I don't think the results will be out before the 26th, next week seems to be a bit early.
Also no CLE emails here. Out-of-state school, but now living in-state. Convinced myself I had probably passed, but not a great feeling to not have these emails.

lspa2015

New

Post by lspa2015 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:44 am

I certainly don't know any more info than anyone else, but it would seem very strange to me that the state would have a vulnerability where results are released to businesses and the businesses are using that info, all before the info is released to candidates.

BarTaker

Bronze

Post by BarTaker » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:55 am

lspa2015 wrote:

I certainly don't know any more info than anyone else, but it would seem very strange to me that the state would have a vulnerability where results are released to businesses and the businesses are using that info, all before the info is released to candidates.
Personally I've prepared for any scenario and continued with my life so I've been able to low my anxiety. I certainly don't know any more info too but I thought the same after reading some anecdotes shared by other people.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

iwantmybar

Bronze

Post by iwantmybar » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:56 am

lspa2015 wrote:

That would be a great CLE gate or something like that.

gabewatch

Bronze

Post by gabewatch » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:15 am

BarTaker wrote:
lspa2015 wrote:

Personally I've prepared for any scenario and continued with my life so I've been able to low my anxiety. I certainly don't know any more info too but I thought the same after reading some anecdotes shared by other people.
Ya I need to learn how to do that. Coming into work today and freaking out about not getting CLE junk mail because of the potential bar exam implications is just not a good way to go about life.

starryski

Bronze

Post by starryski » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:25 am

gabewatch wrote:
BarTaker wrote:
lspa2015 wrote:

Ya I need to learn how to do that. Coming into work today and freaking out about not getting CLE junk mail because of the potential bar exam implications is just not a good way to go about life.
no CLE emails here. in state everything. first thing i do when i get to work is check this. :| :| :|

xlawschoolhopefulx

Bronze

Post by xlawschoolhopefulx » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:32 am

starryski wrote:
gabewatch wrote:
BarTaker wrote:
lspa2015 wrote:

no CLE emails here. in state everything. first thing i do when i get to work is check this. :| :| :|
Also in-state and also have not received any CLE emails or paper ads. Boo.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

nyny

Bronze

Post by nyny » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:34 am

starryski wrote:
gabewatch wrote:
BarTaker wrote:
lspa2015 wrote:

no CLE emails either... I don't think the board of examiners would tip there hands this early lol... There is still a week to a week and a half of wait left. Schools and government employers may find out who passed or failed hours before the students do, but I don't see the significance in receiving the emails or not. And I'm in state

Danger Zone

Platinum

Post by Danger Zone » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:42 am

I got a couple of the Rossdale CLE emails. Out of state.
Last edited by Danger Zone on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iwantmybar

Bronze

Post by iwantmybar » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:42 am

I cant believe we are so desperates we are all hooked up with those shitty emails... :oops:

BarTaker

Bronze

Post by BarTaker » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:43 am

gabewatch wrote:
BarTaker wrote:
lspa2015 wrote:

Well, I wouldn't mine return to Javits... only if the girl was sitting next to me also returns... (Flying distracting pigeons and noisy hammers not welcome!) :D Be smile, life is only once :D

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

iwantmybar

Bronze

Post by iwantmybar » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:51 am

Is there a good chance that we get our results next week ? What do you think ?

trustmouse83

Bronze

Post by trustmouse83 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:05 am

I'm certain of it.
Friday at the latest, I think.

Who wants to call BOLE and shake the tree?!

BarTaker

Bronze

Post by BarTaker » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:07 am

iwantmybar wrote:Is there a good chance that we get our results next week ? What do you think ?
I guess between Oct. 26 -31.

"Only 10,700 law graduates took the exam, the lowest number for a July bar since July 2006." is mentioned in some webpages.

iwantmybar

Bronze

Post by iwantmybar » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:13 am

Yeah, please calls the Board, i can't believe none of you already did it haha.

I'm not in the US so i can't do it, come on, don't be shy, i'm sure you're just gonna be the 1000th guy of the day who is oging to do it

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Danger Zone

Platinum

Post by Danger Zone » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:16 am

iwantmybar wrote:Is there a good chance that we get our results next week ? What do you think ?
No, it'll be the week after, like it always is
Last edited by Danger Zone on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BarTaker

Bronze

Post by BarTaker » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:34 am

Why not Oct. 31? "Halloween, trick or treat, please BOLE give us some email telling we all passed it". :D :P

lspa2015

New

Post by lspa2015 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:39 am

Does anyone know the time of day the results are typically released (has it been consistent)?

BarTaker

Bronze

Post by BarTaker » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:44 am

lspa2015 wrote:Does anyone know the time of day the results are typically released (has it been consistent)?
Several past years between October 26 to October 31 range.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”