July, 2016 Exam Update - How to Pass the Bar Exam (MEE Predictions, Tips, Outlines and Strategies) Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
UndecidedMN

Bronze

Re: July, 2016 Exam Update - How to Pass the Bar Exam (MEE Predictions, Tips, Outlines and Strategies)

Post by UndecidedMN » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:26 pm

Abbie123 wrote:Please add me
Thanks
Hi Abbie,

The predictions, among a lot of other things have been posted on efficientbarprep.com.

Good Luck

Sam0406

New

Re: July, 2016 Exam Update - How to Pass the Bar Exam (MEE Predictions, Tips, Outlines and Strategies)

Post by Sam0406 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Are you guys studying for all subjects even those that were tested February 2016? I left out a few subjects that were tested in February, but my friend who has a tutor told her that like four, five years ago there have been cases of those subjects tested back to back. Now I'm worried because I did not look at those..... :shock:

UndecidedMN

Bronze

Post by UndecidedMN » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 pm

Hi udon,

The predictions are on efficientbarprep.com GL

jsiegel0528

New

Post by jsiegel0528 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:39 am

This is great stuff. Also for the NY people - http://www.nybarexam.org/ExamSites/ExamSites.htm
Don't get confused and go to the the wrong place! I've heard horror stories about people getting lost around the Javits Center in NY since it's in the middle of nowhere.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

ChocolateTruffle

Bronze

Post by ChocolateTruffle » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:23 am

Does anyone know what scale the New York MEE essays are graded on and what the average score is?? Thank you!

myrtlewinston

Bronze

Post by myrtlewinston » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:38 am

Please let there be no questions on covenants and equitable servitudes.

refinedwarrior

New

Post by refinedwarrior » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:23 pm

myrtlewinston wrote:Please let there be no questions on covenants and equitable servitudes.
Feel the same! It'll be a major FML moment. I'll be taking DC's bar exam and only Tuesday MEE/MPT bc I'm transferring my VA MBE score.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”