Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Pass302
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby Pass302 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:25 am

mehiguess wrote:Firmly preparing myself to have passed MBE and have failed FBE, whether I have enough to pass overall is to be seen. Good luck all. Final countdown.


I couldn't sleep at all last night!

User avatar
mehiguess
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 9:23 am

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby mehiguess » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:27 am

Pass302 wrote:
mehiguess wrote:Firmly preparing myself to have passed MBE and have failed FBE, whether I have enough to pass overall is to be seen. Good luck all. Final countdown.


I couldn't sleep at all last night!


Same here. Just been refreshing this page and patiently waiting for my demise.

hockeyman969
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby hockeyman969 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:33 am

This sucks hardcore, this is worse than NY where the pain or pleasure was over quickly!!!!

Not sure how I feel about date certain releases.

Pass302
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby Pass302 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:49 am

hockeyman969 wrote:This sucks hardcore, this is worse than NY where the pain or pleasure was over quickly!!!!

Not sure how I feel about date certain releases.


I doubt we will be the results early considering Irma issues.

hockeyman969
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby hockeyman969 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:00 am

Pass302 wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:This sucks hardcore, this is worse than NY where the pain or pleasure was over quickly!!!!

Not sure how I feel about date certain releases.


I doubt we will be the results early considering Irma issues.



Depends, if the batched it to run on a system refresh (which is how most attorney indices are updated) then it should be automatic at whatever date and time. It looks like the site is built and we are waiting for links to go live.

Pass302
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby Pass302 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:26 am

hockeyman969 wrote:
Pass302 wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:This sucks hardcore, this is worse than NY where the pain or pleasure was over quickly!!!!

Not sure how I feel about date certain releases.


I doubt we will be the results early considering Irma issues.



Depends, if the batched it to run on a system refresh (which is how most attorney indices are updated) then it should be automatic at whatever date and time. It looks like the site is built and we are waiting for links to go live.


Well I'm at work now and my judge has a murder trial so that will distract me for a bit

hockeyman969
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby hockeyman969 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:30 am

Pass302 wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:
Pass302 wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:This sucks hardcore, this is worse than NY where the pain or pleasure was over quickly!!!!

Not sure how I feel about date certain releases.


I doubt we will be the results early considering Irma issues.



Depends, if the batched it to run on a system refresh (which is how most attorney indices are updated) then it should be automatic at whatever date and time. It looks like the site is built and we are waiting for links to go live.


Well I'm at work now and my judge has a murder trial so that will distract me for a bit


I got a mediation dropped on my desk and both lawyers know lol.

hockeyman969
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby hockeyman969 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:15 am

Website being built ugggggggg end the misery.

ThisMan
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby ThisMan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:17 am

hockeyman969 wrote:Website being built ugggggggg end the misery.


I think the results are up now!?

LuluCoco
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 am

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby LuluCoco » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:19 am

Results are up.

Pass302
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby Pass302 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:21 am

LuluCoco wrote:Results are up.



Is it the file number?

hockeyman969
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby hockeyman969 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 am

Yeah site is jammed now, now waiting to get in.

Pass302
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby Pass302 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 am

Passsseeeedddd

MikeEatFood
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby MikeEatFood » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:32 am

Passed!! Woohoo! Now just need to get that character and fitness clearance...

RC76
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby RC76 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:35 am

Eligible to practice in Florida now! Florida was a monster compared to my Texas License. Barbri got me through both times, 15 years apart.

hockeyman969
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby hockeyman969 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:44 am

Passed!!!!

User avatar
avamango
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 am

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby avamango » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:46 am

That was a brutal fucking exam. Never again.

Passed.

RC76
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby RC76 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:48 am

Are the overall passing rate's released yet, or does that come later?

User avatar
Young Marino
Posts: 1102
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby Young Marino » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:48 am

PASSED!!!!

ThisMan
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby ThisMan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 am

PASSED BOTH PARTS!! Who else is in the "passed but not yet authorized to be sworn in club"? How concerned should I be??

RC76
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby RC76 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 am

That's what I said years ago. States that dont reciprocate with each other is a beating. Just don't leave Florida!

avamango wrote:That was a brutal fucking exam. Never again.

Passed.

Teamesq
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:09 am

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby Teamesq » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:56 am

Passed! Hope everyone gets the news they hoped for!

Pass302
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby Pass302 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:03 am

avamango wrote:That was a brutal fucking exam. Never again.

Passed.



I am with you on this one! I AM DONE.

cojo2020
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby cojo2020 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:07 am

PASSED!!! I'm never leaving FL lol

hockeyman969
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Postby hockeyman969 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:19 am

Florida was brutal compared to the UBE.

I'm not authorized because the court took way too long to get me a docket sheet and my fax is stuck in Tallahassee with the backlog.




Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], ttix67, whitespider and 26 guests