Virginia Bar Stress

planQ

Virginia Bar Stress

Postby planQ » Wed May 06, 2015 7:21 pm

I know it is stupid but is anyone else stressed that the Virginia Bar doesn't tell you if you have submitted everything properly until after the filing deadline?

It just stress me out that I have submitted my packet and haven't heard anything back saying like 'yep we got everything'!

Anyone else having the same stress?

IamIn

Re: Virginia Bar Stress

Postby IamIn » Wed May 06, 2015 9:31 pm

I am.. I checked every page and went over the checklist so many times, but I'm freaking out thinking that I forgot to sign some page...
I mailed my package yesterday, and they got it today ( well, someone did sign for it). I hope to get my stamped envelope back soon.

lukertin

Postby lukertin » Wed May 06, 2015 10:40 pm

IIRC they never said anything along the lines of "all required materials have been received"

planQ

Postby planQ » Thu May 07, 2015 5:06 am

lukertin wrote:IIRC they never said anything along the lines of "all required materials have been received"

I think you are right. I saw something saying that they will let us know by June 10 if we need to update/fill in stuff that is missing.

I am sure it will all work out, but I do wish they gave the piece of mind of 'yep we got everything' or at least 'we got the stuff needed right now'!

barwhat

Postby barwhat » Fri May 08, 2015 9:07 am

To piggyback off this thread, I decided to register for VA at the last minute. Anyone know if they accept hand delivered applications?

IamIn

Postby IamIn » Fri May 08, 2015 9:44 am

barwhat wrote:To piggyback off this thread, I decided to register for VA at the last minute. Anyone know if they accept hand delivered applications?

It does not say on their website, but you should email them and ask. They're very helpful over email, and they responded to my inquiry within a few hours.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”