NY Bar Admission App- Traffic Violations/Parking Tickets Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
sandwiches5000

Bronze

NY Bar Admission App- Traffic Violations/Parking Tickets

Post by sandwiches5000 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Hi there-

Took the NY bar in February (first-time taker) and waiting for results. I am working on my application and it says that we should have all info "available" in case asked, regarding violations of law that took place within the past ten years. Does anyone know how specific we have to be about the violations on the application itself? I only have a few minor traffic violations. I can't remember exact dates but I put down all other relevant info about what happened and the town/state I was issued the tickets in.

Also, does anyone know a good way to look up if I have outstanding parking tickets anywhere? I don't think I do, but the application asks and I used to get a lot back in undergrad ~5 years ago, soooo I am not too sure.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”