Mass bar exam + March MPRE? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
mrs_featherbottom

New

Mass bar exam + March MPRE?

Post by mrs_featherbottom » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:57 pm

I did a couple searches but couldn't find the answer to this question. I am planning to take both NY and Massachusetts in July and just learned that I have to submit a passing MPRE score with my Massachusetts application (due May 8th). I'm planning to sit for the March MPRE on the 28th - does anyone know if I will get my MPRE score in time to submit w/my Mass bar application before the deadline? It seems like it's a pretty tight turnaround.

underthirty

Bronze

Re: Mass bar exam + March MPRE?

Post by underthirty » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:27 pm

Last edited by underthirty on Sat May 30, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jamesm722

New

Post by jamesm722 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:22 pm

How do we obtain a copy of our score to send with our packet? Do we have to pay the $25 to release the score to the jurisdictions and do something else? The mass application asks for a copy with the packet.

underthirty

Bronze

Post by underthirty » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”