Illinois Bar Exam February 2015 Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."

Do you think you passed the Feb. 2015 IL bar exam?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Definitely.
No votes
More likely than not.
15%
I'm really not sure (it can go either way).
46%
Probably not.
23%
Ummm... Lets just say I've started studying for July 2015.
8%
Nope!
8%

Total votes: 13

LawJunky

New

Re: Illinois Bar Exam February 2015

Post by LawJunky » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Bigdoggetit wrote:People who scored 260 or below for july 2014 exam (considered one of the worst performing exams ever)= 18%

People who scored 260 or below for Feb. 2015 exam= 31%

Wow

The lower scores in February could be explained by the introduction of CivPro. It may be the case that, to make room for the 26 CivPro questions, the examiners dumped the easier questions from the original subjects, making the overall exam harder.

I have heard other students say they thought February's MBE was easier than July 2014. I disagreed all along. Guess I know the real story now.

Thanks for doing the research and posting this. Made my day. I took the exam in CA and will not know the results until May 15. It would make sense that the IL MBE scores are representative of CA, or anywhere else.

Thanks Again.

LJ

2bars

New

Re: Illinois Bar Exam February 2015

Post by 2bars » Fri May 01, 2015 7:49 am

Congrats to those of you who passed IL and are now finished with the exam! I took a different state in Feb and will now turn my attention to IL for either July 2015 or Feb 2016. Would anyone be willing to share their IL prep materials with me? PM me if so. Thanks.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”