February 2015 Bar Results Waiting Room Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
FoxCrane

New

Re: February 2015 Bar Results Waiting Room

Post by FoxCrane » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:12 pm

DELG wrote:Which jurisdictions?
Kentucky

psteele99

New

Post by psteele99 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:34 pm

11.5 Hours till Washington release time. Normally the results would be released at 12:01 a.m. tonight, but this year, as a special treat, they extended it to 8:01 a.m. I'm going to send them a fruit basket or something when this is all over.

outsidethescope

Bronze

Post by outsidethescope » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:03 am

psteele99 wrote:11.5 Hours till Washington release time. Normally the results would be released at 12:01 a.m. tonight, but this year, as a special treat, they extended it to 8:01 a.m. I'm going to send them a fruit basket or something when this is all over.
Nooooooo. I was going to stay up until midnight.

outsidethescope

Bronze

Post by outsidethescope » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:05 am

numbertwo88 wrote:
outsidethescope wrote:12 hours to go!
Hope you're relaxing as you wait since you're finally in the final stretch of this torture :)
It's like labor. The wait gets worse before it gets better. :(

psteele99

New

Post by psteele99 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:01 am

right, but at least with labor you get something good at the end. There is no chance of the doc saying, "Just kidding, we're gonna shove this thing back in and make you wait another 9 months!"

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

DELG

Gold

Post by DELG » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:50 am

psteele99 wrote:right, but at least with labor you get something good at the end. There is no chance of the doc saying, "Just kidding, we're gonna shove this thing back in and make you wait another 9 months!"
Well. The kid could die and you have to start over.

Tomego

New

Post by Tomego » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:24 am

psteele99 wrote:11.5 Hours till Washington release time. Normally the results would be released at 12:01 a.m. tonight, but this year, as a special treat, they extended it to 8:01 a.m. I'm going to send them a fruit basket or something when this is all over.
Yay for Washington deciding to extend the joy. I have no doubt that they had everything good to go for the midnight release but just wanted to prolong the fun. Anyways, got mine back and I passed! I'm so tired right now, new baby, that I don't feel as excited about it as I probably should? Anways, I got my breakdown for MBE and the written score, don't know how much it will help in this thread. I can post if if people would like. Congratulations to those who passed and I wish those that didn't the best. I felt like I had failed at times during the waiting... Ugh, I feel for you all.

minnbills

Gold

Post by minnbills » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:41 am

Tomego wrote:
Yay for Washington deciding to extend the joy. I have no doubt that they had everything good to go for the midnight release but just wanted to prolong the fun. Anyways, got mine back and I passed! I'm so tired right now, new baby, that I don't feel as excited about it as I probably should? Anways, I got my breakdown for MBE and the written score, don't know how much it will help in this thread. I can post if if people would like. Congratulations to those who passed and I wish those that didn't the best. I felt like I had failed at times during the waiting... Ugh, I feel for you all.
Congrats on the baby and passing!

10 days away for me

outsidethescope

Bronze

Post by outsidethescope » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:39 pm

Tomego wrote:
Congratulations! I passed. I still feel nervous. Hahaha.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Tomego

New

Post by Tomego » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:48 pm

outsidethescope wrote:
Congrats to you as well! I keep double checking my online thing in case I misread it or something. Ugh, ty bar for messing with me head so much I can't believe what I see on the screen.

johnradamsiii

New

Post by johnradamsiii » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:55 pm

first time poster, although I've been reading for a little bit. Anyhow, failed the GA bar in July, was devastated. Didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I luckily got a job at a bank and have been doing alright, thought I may just say screw law and use my law degree in the banking world. Took the TN bar in February (where I'm from), didn't feel great when i left and was preparing for another failing result. HOWEVER, passed this time around!!!!!! I can't even describe how great a feeling it is, like the biggest load in my life has been lifted off my shoulders.

seizmaar

Silver

Post by seizmaar » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:59 pm

good work! congrats!

barexaminee123

New

Post by barexaminee123 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:10 pm

CONGRATS ALL!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

legaldiva14

New

Post by legaldiva14 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:30 pm

Congrats to all! Please share your jurisdiction's average mbe scores.

abogadesq

Silver

Post by abogadesq » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Congratulations to those who passed! To those who didn't, keep trying.

My results come out next week. I don't think I did to well. The state portion went OK, but I felt 50/50 on most MBE questions. Here goes nothing...

s1m4

Bronze

Post by s1m4 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:19 pm

Tomego wrote:
Please kindly post the MBE score breakdown. Thank you!

psteele99

New

Post by psteele99 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Passed in Washington with room to spare. My MBE scaled was 143. They do not provide a raw score, at least on line, but a letter is coming so maybe it's there. For future posterity, I was a Themis taker and the raw on my last simulated MBE was 120.

So surreal. I am still checking it to make sure I passed.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

psteele99

New

Post by psteele99 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:46 pm

outsidethescope wrote:
Tomego wrote:
Congrats! What a relief!

bug1210

New

Post by bug1210 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Hey everyone! To those who have passed, congrats (especially my fellow Washingtonians!)!!. I see that everyone is curious about MBE scores. Mine was 145.9, that point nine is important :) Anyhow, I passed!! Best feeling ever. And yes, the entire wait, I thought there was no way i passed! Just glad the wait is over (sigh).

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:50 pm

outsidethescope wrote:
psteele99 wrote:The MBE was not the exam I studied for. It was a total slaughter for me. Results coming Friday.... less than 48 hours.
I made the mistake of reading through the thread about the exam questions and realizing I got most of those wrong, plus missed an area of the law on the essays. I am so nervous for Friday that I could throw up. I've been having nightmares for weeks. This is horrible. ::hugs:: to you.
I legitimately started an essay by saying "This is about secured transactions." My answer did not get any better from there. And I passed with plenty of room to spare. So don't put too much stock in missing some things on the essays. lol

minnbills

Gold

Post by minnbills » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:48 am

Holly Golightly wrote:
outsidethescope wrote:
psteele99 wrote:The MBE was not the exam I studied for. It was a total slaughter for me. Results coming Friday.... less than 48 hours.
I made the mistake of reading through the thread about the exam questions and realizing I got most of those wrong, plus missed an area of the law on the essays. I am so nervous for Friday that I could throw up. I've been having nightmares for weeks. This is horrible. ::hugs:: to you.
I legitimately started an essay by saying "This is about secured transactions." My answer did not get any better from there. And I passed with plenty of room to spare. So don't put too much stock in missing some things on the essays. lol
K that def puts me at ease haha

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

abogadesq

Silver

Post by abogadesq » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:01 am

Passed the Florida Bar exam. I sincerely thought I was going to have a heart attack as I scrolled down the exam numbers. It is a tremendous relief to have this out of the way...

Only now I have to be a lawyer!

minnbills

Gold

Post by minnbills » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:16 am

abogadesq wrote:Passed the Florida Bar exam. I sincerely thought I was going to have a heart attack as I scrolled down the exam numbers. It is a tremendous relief to have this out of the way...

Only now I have to be a lawyer!
Congrats!

JoanSloan

New

Post by JoanSloan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:00 pm

:D Congrats, everyone! :D

It's a little intoxicating to see repeat good news from y'all!

46-and-2

New

Post by 46-and-2 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Results come out tomorrow after 5pm.

Anxiety city.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”