July 2015 California Bar Exam

robinhoodOO

Re: July 2015 California Bar Exam

Postby robinhoodOO » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:47 pm

kjartan wrote:
a male human wrote:It's completely out of touch with the economic reality facing today's law school graduates.

Mounting debt, fewer jobs, etc. Seriously, what's wrong with making us wait longer than any other state when there appears to be no valid reason to do so???

Zaizei

Postby Zaizei » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:53 pm

I don't know if I'm repeating the question, but here it goes: When you log in with your info in the exam results screen, is there any difference at first sight that lets you know whether you failed or passed (like words in red/green)? Just curious :roll:

florentine

Postby florentine » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Zaizei wrote:I don't know if I'm repeating the question, but here it goes: When you log in with your info in the exam results screen, is there any difference at first sight that lets you know whether you failed or passed (like words in red/green)? Just curious :roll:

Been wondering the same.

kjartan

Postby kjartan » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:58 pm

florentine wrote:
Zaizei wrote:I don't know if I'm repeating the question, but here it goes: When you log in with your info in the exam results screen, is there any difference at first sight that lets you know whether you failed or passed (like words in red/green)? Just curious :roll:

Been wondering the same.

I believe it's green if you passed and red if you failed.

robinhoodOO

Postby robinhoodOO » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:06 pm

kjartan wrote:
florentine wrote:

Been wondering the same.

After viewing pictures posted by people who have failed or passed, I can confirm this (although, it's subject to change each exam).

Passing has more recently been in green, and states that the name listed above IS ON the pass list.

Failing has been in red OR black, and states that the name listed above does NOT appear on the pass list.

a male human

Postby a male human » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:07 pm

BuenAbogado wrote:If you had a choice - 1. You pass and everyone else that has posted on this forum fails or 2. You fail and everyone else that has posted on this forum passes, which would you take?

Reminds me of the prisoner's dilemma.

As to the answer, would people know that I was the only one who passed, and would they hate me forever?

kjartan

Postby kjartan » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:17 pm

robinhoodOO wrote:
kjartan wrote:
a male human wrote:It's completely out of touch with the economic reality facing today's law school graduates.

Mounting debt, fewer jobs, etc. Seriously, what's wrong with making us wait longer than any other state when there appears to be no valid reason to do so???

Law is not an agile profession.

a male human

Postby a male human » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:19 pm

love billing the client for posting on TLS and getting my hours cut

petsoundspop

Postby petsoundspop » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:35 pm

robinhoodOO wrote:
kjartan wrote:
florentine wrote:

Been wondering the same.

After viewing pictures posted by people who have failed or passed, I can confirm this (although, it's subject to change each exam).

Passing has more recently been in green, and states that the name listed above IS ON the pass list.

Failing has been in red OR black, and states that the name listed above does NOT appear on the pass list.

This is right. For the Feb. 2015 examination this appeared in green "The name above appears on the pass list for the February 2015 California Bar Examination".

Seriously getting so nervous you guys.

mike.alexander23

Postby mike.alexander23 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:40 pm

We're under 30 hours

Zaizei

Postby Zaizei » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:43 pm

mike.alexander23 wrote:We're under 30 hours

I feel like throwing up :cry:

Zaizei

Postby Zaizei » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:44 pm

petsoundspop wrote:
robinhoodOO wrote:
kjartan wrote:
florentine wrote:

Been wondering the same.

This is right. For the Feb. 2015 examination this appeared in green "The name above appears on the pass list for the February 2015 California Bar Examination".

Seriously getting so nervous you guys.

Thank you guys for all the info

a male human

Postby a male human » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:45 pm

What if they sent out an email saying the results are delayed by another week :lol: :twisted:

robinhoodOO

Postby robinhoodOO » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:48 pm

Zaizei wrote:
mike.alexander23 wrote:We're under 30 hours

I feel like throwing up :cry:

Just walked to get coffee and was talking about the results. I'm actually nauseous.

Zaizei

Postby Zaizei » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:50 pm

a male human wrote:What if they sent out an email saying the results are delayed by another week :lol: :twisted:

I will kill them all! No, actually I will hire someone to kill them, since I'm in Spain at the moment :twisted:

a male human

Postby a male human » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:51 pm

Zaizei wrote:
a male human wrote:What if they sent out an email saying the results are delayed by another week :lol: :twisted:

I will kill them all! No, actually I will hire someone to kill them, since I'm in Spain at the moment :twisted:

Ay dios, you getting ready to party??

mike.alexander23

Postby mike.alexander23 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Don't know how I ended up on this page (http://admissions.calbar.ca.gov/Examina ... rader.aspx) but I thought it was interesting. They got paid per essay graded?! That's why they stress formatting so much in bar prep. They don't even read every effin thing

Zaizei

Postby Zaizei » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:00 pm

a male human wrote:
Zaizei wrote:

Hahaha not yet! I actually live here, I find it pretty boring compared to L.A. 8)

gaagoots

Postby gaagoots » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:00 pm

a male human wrote:love billing the client for posting on TLS and getting my hours cut

When I worked for Coo Her & Screw Her, the senior partner use to watch from his office our work computers. He'd show up behind us before we had a chance to change screens with 'caught ya'. He had issues, and I loathed having to list him on my C&F paperwork.

fear_no_evil

Postby fear_no_evil » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:25 pm

kjartan wrote:
florentine wrote:

Been wondering the same.

looks like this...

Applicant Number: XXXXX
File Number: XXXXX
Name: XXXXX

The name above appears on the pass list for the July 2015
California Bar Examination

mike.alexander23

Postby mike.alexander23 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:26 pm

fear_no_evil wrote:
kjartan wrote:
florentine wrote:

Been wondering the same.

looks like this...

Applicant Number: XXXXX
File Number: XXXXX
Name: XXXXX

The name above appears on the pass list for the July 2015
California Bar Examination

Man seeing that made my heart jump

robinhoodOO

Postby robinhoodOO » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Zaizei wrote:
a male human wrote:
Zaizei wrote:

Hahaha not yet! I actually live here, I find it pretty boring compared to L.A. 8)

What part of Spain?

kjartan

Postby kjartan » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:30 pm

So the exam date is red either way, then?

mosquito

Postby mosquito » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Zaizei wrote:
a male human wrote:
Zaizei wrote:

Hi, I'm also in Spain now. I am in Barcelona! :D

Zaizei

Postby Zaizei » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:46 pm

robinhoodOO wrote:
Zaizei wrote:
a male human wrote:
Zaizei wrote:

What part of Spain?

In the south :)

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”