How many of you had amazing people sitting next to you?

WORLDSTAR

How many of you had amazing people sitting next to you?

Postby WORLDSTAR » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:53 pm

This is the first bar exam where I had a really cool, really cute chick sitting next to me. We never introduced ourselves, because we just talked and joked and stuff--it was totally lighthearted and fun banter. And after the exam, we went back to being strangers. It's kind of interesting to think about how absurd the entire experience is.

mclilazng

Re: How many of you had amazing people sitting next to you?

Postby mclilazng » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:04 pm

WORLDSTAR wrote:This is the first bar exam where I had a really cool, really cute chick sitting next to me. We never introduced ourselves, because we just talked and joked and stuff--it was totally lighthearted and fun banter. And after the exam, we went back to being strangers. It's kind of interesting to think about how absurd the entire experience is.

I had a nice woman sitting next to me maybe early 30's. It was really cool how she finished EVERY portion 45 minutes before everyone.

Barbarbara

Postby Barbarbara » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:24 pm

People on either side of me were ... average, I guess. But the guy at the end of my row had THE WORST B.O. Smelled it every time I walked past. Not cool, guy.

abogadesq

Postby abogadesq » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:45 pm

So amazing that he/she didn't show up. Boss probably got a better paying non-attorney job after registering for the exam.

saraea

Postby saraea » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:26 pm

My first bar exam I sat next to an insane person. She asked me if I had any adderall. Pretty awesome that this time I wasn't seated next to someone like that.

fslexcduck

Postby fslexcduck » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:11 am

Yeah, fuck that. I wouldn't want to share my adderall either.

aretoodeetoo

Postby aretoodeetoo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:32 am

I'm not a pretty lady but some friendlies have attempted the ol' chit chat or even asked me about questions LOUDLY right after they said don't talk about the questions. I just smile and stare straight ahead and shrug and say "Wow I'm tired"... I am an insufferable human being right now.

n900mixalot

Postby n900mixalot » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:06 am

I sat next to a wacky girl on one side who started driving the IT guy crazy with her ONE question that he answered over and over and over and over until he pretty much just walked away. And on the other side if me was a total sweetheart! I really felt comfortable next to her and we kind of vibed off of each other.

She is TOTALLY going to pass.

aretoodeetoo

Postby aretoodeetoo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:10 am

I would for sure improve my body language if there was some hot girl next to me. Probably would do better overall. Either that, or I'd overcompensate and bomb it.

I'd talk to a proctor if the B.O. was reaching me... We aren't even sitting that close to our neighbors and it seems like a shit beat to have to sit next to someone with bad B.O. Especially if you are strung the F out on "caffeine pills"

catinthewall

Postby catinthewall » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:16 pm

I was super lucky. I became friends with the guy next to me (I was on the end, so I only had one neighbor) and the girl behind me.

The guy was heading off to a Circuit Court clerkship the next week, and I was heading off to a Dist. Court clerkship the next week, so we both talked about our excitement and fears about our clerkships.

The girl behind me turned out to be an attorney in the city where I was going to clerk. After the bar, we ran back to the hotel, changed into swimsuits and started drinking wine in the hot tub together. She and I continued to hang out after flying back to the city where I clerk.

All three of us passed. :)

bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate

Postby bjsesq » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:20 pm

WORLDSTAR wrote:This is the first bar exam where I had a really cool, really cute chick sitting next to me. We never introduced ourselves, because we just talked and joked and stuff--it was totally lighthearted and fun banter. And after the exam, we went back to being strangers. It's kind of interesting to think about how absurd the entire experience is.

I fucked the person next to me up for talking shit on Rakim. Worldstar. WORLDSTAR

MG95

Postby MG95 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:35 pm

Last edited by MG95 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

publicdefendergirl

Postby publicdefendergirl » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:19 am

Guy next to me had a bizarre nervous coughing tic. Good thing I had earplugs.

redblueyellow

Postby redblueyellow » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:35 am

publicdefendergirl wrote:Guy next to me had a bizarre nervous coughing tic. Good thing I had earplugs.

OAKLAND?!

tearsforbeers

Postby tearsforbeers » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:37 am

bjsesq wrote:

I fucked the person next to me up for talking shit on Rakim. Worldstar. WORLDSTAR

Who the fuck would talk shit on Rakim!?
WORLDSTAR

bklynattorney

Postby bklynattorney » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Most of the people setting next to me were great in that they were light-hearted and weren't freaking out/making others around them freak out. That said, there was this guy who left with about 90 minutes on the clock (or more if I recall correctly) on both days; I highly doubt he passed the exam (he also said he wasn't feeling too comfortable and I know for a fact that he didn't finish portions of the exam on both days, despite leaving early).

saraea

Postby saraea » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Super cool folks on both sides, we talked about how it was a damn meat locker and we were all going to die of pneumonia (in Ft. Worth, days 1 & 2)

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”