You Got This!! Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
LAWYER2

Silver

You Got This!!

Post by LAWYER2 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Good luck to all our bar sitters tomorrow! As someone who passed in July and coaching current sitters, I can tell you w/o a shadow of a doubt that believing in your ability to overcome this process will benefit you tremendously.

Remember, the bar exam is the equivalent to just four law school exams over two days! You mastered law school test taking, now go master that bar exam!

mclilazng

New

Re: You Got This!!

Post by mclilazng » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 pm

BUMP. If you studied (hard), you will pass. And even if you didn't, there's still a good chance that you did if you used IRAC form.
LAWYER2 wrote:Good luck to all our bar sitters tomorrow! As someone who passed in July and coaching current sitters, I can tell you w/o a shadow of a doubt that believing in your ability to overcome this process will benefit you tremendously.

Remember, the bar exam is the equivalent to just four law school exams over two days! You mastered law school test taking, now go master that bar exam!

redblueyellow

Bronze

Post by redblueyellow » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:33 am

mclilazng wrote:BUMP. If you studied (hard), you will pass. And even if you didn't, there's still a good chance that you did if you used IRAC form.
LAWYER2 wrote:Good luck to all our bar sitters tomorrow! As someone who passed in July and coaching current sitters, I can tell you w/o a shadow of a doubt that believing in your ability to overcome this process will benefit you tremendously.

I don't know about passing because you did IRAC well.

I literally went overboard with IRAC last time around.

"The issue here is that....

The rule to find a battery is....

A court would analyze these facts to show that...

Therefore, in conclusion...."

Did not help--mostly because I was missing content and the one essay where I actually got a really good score (Corps) was where I went off tangentially taking about corporate structure and provided a almost a full page of anecdotal evidence about what happens in the real world.

mclilazng

New

Post by mclilazng » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:29 pm

You still need to put the rules for ALL the relevant issues though. Maybe you missed transferred intent or Justification defense? and for the corps, maybe by going on the tangent, you actually touched issues that were relevant to the question? Either way, what I meant was IRAC would've helped you pass as a means of receiving all the points for a minimum passing score. Of course, you'd get more points if you displayed a better understanding of the topic than the bare minimum, if relevant.

But THINK POSITIVE :P There's no point worrying.... and you probably passed if you studied hard. YOU GOT THIS!

redblueyellow wrote:
mclilazng wrote:BUMP. If you studied (hard), you will pass. And even if you didn't, there's still a good chance that you did if you used IRAC form.

I don't know about passing because you did IRAC well.

I literally went overboard with IRAC last time around.

"The issue here is that....

The rule to find a battery is....

A court would analyze these facts to show that...

Therefore, in conclusion...."

Did not help--mostly because I was missing content and the one essay where I actually got a really good score (Corps) was where I went off tangentially taking about corporate structure and provided a almost a full page of anecdotal evidence about what happens in the real world.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”