2015 February California Bar Exam

gaagoots

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby gaagoots » Fri May 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Elms wrote:
a male human wrote:
BobbyBooBoo wrote:I'm gonna blow so much money on craps, roulette and blackjack if I pass this forsaken exam.

As I sit here, all I can think of are things I'm willing to trade for the passing of this exam, for example, I'm willing to give up my pinky, not my index or thumb though.

I am not willing to give someone a blow job to pass this exam. I am willing to eat a spider for a pass, not a cockroach. I'm willing to get punched by a current Mike Tyson, not a Mike Tyson from the 90s or even the 2000s though.

I am not willing to give up poker for this exam, I will however be willing to give up blackjack. I'm willing to dedicate 2 years to public service for the passing of this exam, however, I will not call my dad Mr. Arigato like he has been pestering me for the last 10 years at every dinner we sit down together for, that man is obsessed with robots.

A new contender for "most drunk user on TLS" approaches

Yeah, I see I have some catching up to do... *goes to open bottle of wine*

Right on girlfriend! My law school BFF is the East Coast he started 3 hours before me!

a male human

Postby a male human » Fri May 15, 2015 7:13 pm

JahRakal wrote:
a male human wrote:
Elms wrote:
a male human wrote:In case anyone cares to know, I think pointy elbows are pretty cute

Haha, thanks, JahRakal. I have the same color hair as Audrey, so what more could I ask for, really?

And, here's something for you all to look forward to: If I pass the bar (and can figure out how to use the img tag) I hereby promise to post a picture of my elbows. TLS can then determine for me whether they are an acceptable level of pointy.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

why? are you also breathing as heavily as I am?

i stopped breathing tbh

Elms

Postby Elms » Fri May 15, 2015 7:14 pm

gaagoots wrote:
Elms wrote:
a male human wrote:
BobbyBooBoo wrote:I'm gonna blow so much money on craps, roulette and blackjack if I pass this forsaken exam.

As I sit here, all I can think of are things I'm willing to trade for the passing of this exam, for example, I'm willing to give up my pinky, not my index or thumb though.

I am not willing to give someone a blow job to pass this exam. I am willing to eat a spider for a pass, not a cockroach. I'm willing to get punched by a current Mike Tyson, not a Mike Tyson from the 90s or even the 2000s though.

I am not willing to give up poker for this exam, I will however be willing to give up blackjack. I'm willing to dedicate 2 years to public service for the passing of this exam, however, I will not call my dad Mr. Arigato like he has been pestering me for the last 10 years at every dinner we sit down together for, that man is obsessed with robots.

Right on girlfriend! My law school BFF is the East Coast he started 3 hours before me!

Cheers!!! :)

gaagoots

Postby gaagoots » Fri May 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Elms wrote:
gaagoots wrote:
Elms wrote:
a male human wrote:

Cheers!!! :)

CHEERS back! Clink!

a male human

Postby a male human » Fri May 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Hey, the clouds in San Diego are floating away. Earlier it was drizzling like a film noir, foreshadowing the doom and gloom of barmageddon. Now I see a blue sky filled with hope and little shiny clouds. I see one for gaagoots, one for Elms, BobbyBooBoo, s1m4 and JahRakal as we celebrate sharp elbows

and anyone else I missed who didn't post recently

gaagoots

Postby gaagoots » Fri May 15, 2015 7:22 pm

a male human wrote:Hey, the clouds in San Diego are floating away. Earlier it was drizzling like a film noir, foreshadowing the doom and gloom of barmageddon. Now I see a blue sky filled with hope and little shiny clouds. I see one for gaagoots, one for Elms, BobbyBooBoo, s1m4 and JahRakal as we celebrate sharp elbows

The evil law student haha

Elms

Postby Elms » Fri May 15, 2015 7:23 pm

a male human wrote:Hey, the clouds in San Diego are floating away. Earlier it was drizzling like a film noir, foreshadowing the doom and gloom of barmageddon. Now I see a blue sky filled with hope and little shiny clouds. I see one for gaagoots, one for Elms, BobbyBooBoo, s1m4 and JahRakal as we celebrate sharp elbows

YES! The skies and AMH have spoken. Pass screens for everyone tonight!!!

lawladylaw

Postby lawladylaw » Fri May 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Why am I sitting at the computer already? Pass or fail, I can't wait for this hellride to be over.

pineapple99

Postby pineapple99 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:41 pm

lawladylaw wrote:Why am I sitting at the computer already? Pass or fail, I can't wait for this hellride to be over.

I'm just gonna vomit. I can't deal with the wait.

LawIsPrettyCool

Postby LawIsPrettyCool » Fri May 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Results are up early

lawladylaw

Postby lawladylaw » Fri May 15, 2015 7:53 pm

I just changed my clothes because the thought of seeing I failed while wearing sweatpants and drinking scotch alone was just too depressing.
I'm killing the remaining time by watching the last 2 episodes of The Good Wife.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

thirdtimer

Postby thirdtimer » Fri May 15, 2015 7:55 pm

LawIsPrettyCool wrote:Results are up early

so did you pass?

Elms

Postby Elms » Fri May 15, 2015 8:01 pm

I love how the bright red countdown has gone from days, to hours, and now to minutes. Does it go to seconds at the end? Does the state bar really get such a kick out of torturing us?

AguasAguas!

Postby AguasAguas! » Fri May 15, 2015 8:02 pm

I've been pretty calm all day up until the last half hour. AAAGGHHH. Goodluck to all.

JahRakal

Postby JahRakal » Fri May 15, 2015 8:05 pm

Elms wrote:I love how the bright red countdown has gone from days, to hours, and now to minutes. Does it go to seconds at the end? Does the state bar really get such a kick out of torturing us?

hey just so you know, i don't care about any of the other posters, but good luck to you and i know you'd pass

LawIsPrettyCool

Postby LawIsPrettyCool » Fri May 15, 2015 8:07 pm

JahRakal wrote:
Elms wrote:I love how the bright red countdown has gone from days, to hours, and now to minutes. Does it go to seconds at the end? Does the state bar really get such a kick out of torturing us?

hey just so you know, i don't care about any of the other posters, but good luck to you and i know you'd pass

Yo you're nearing that "creepy" border

JahRakal

Postby JahRakal » Fri May 15, 2015 8:10 pm

LawIsPrettyCool wrote:
JahRakal wrote:

since I don't care about you, your words are like bullets, and I let them pass straight through me
if true love appears creepy to you, then I do feel sorry for you

a male human

Postby a male human » Fri May 15, 2015 8:10 pm

JahRakal wrote:
LawIsPrettyCool wrote:
JahRakal wrote:

since I don't care about you, your words are like bullets, and I let them pass straight through me

Sorry, Elms is mine. You can settle for Audrey Hepburn.

underthirty

Postby underthirty » Fri May 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Last edited by underthirty on Sat May 30, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LawIsPrettyCool

Postby LawIsPrettyCool » Fri May 15, 2015 8:31 pm

JahRakal wrote:
LawIsPrettyCool wrote:
JahRakal wrote:

If my words are like bullets, and you let them pass through you, then they must have a really big impact on your life.

Elms

Postby Elms » Fri May 15, 2015 8:34 pm

Well, well, well.... I never expected that taking the California bar would result in my having my pick of TLS posters. I should have taken this exam sooner! :oops:

reasonable troll

Postby reasonable troll » Fri May 15, 2015 8:34 pm

its getting weird in here.

Elms

Postby Elms » Fri May 15, 2015 8:36 pm

reasonable troll wrote:its getting weird in here.

Don't act like you're not dying to know what my elbows look like.

JahRakal

Postby JahRakal » Fri May 15, 2015 8:38 pm

LawIsPrettyCool wrote:
JahRakal wrote:
LawIsPrettyCool wrote:
JahRakal wrote:

If my words are like bullets, and you let them pass through you, then they must have a really big impact on your life.

ya.... so many hoes and i get chipped away by them... but guess what, Elms gon make me whole again

BobbyBooBoo

Postby BobbyBooBoo » Fri May 15, 2015 8:41 pm

JahRakal wrote:
LawIsPrettyCool wrote:
JahRakal wrote:
LawIsPrettyCool wrote:
JahRakal wrote:

ya.... so many hoes and i get chipped away by them... but guess what, Elms gon make me whole again

Man I can't tell if you are pretend creepy or actually creepy.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”